PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Smitley

etondaddy
05-26-2008, 06:31 PM
Hope your feeling better Brandon from everyone here at KMK Motorsports....... after your nasty wreck at highpoint.

Missy, Kyle, and Mike

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/100_1369.jpg

STOCKRACING917
05-26-2008, 06:45 PM
Brandon,
Hope all is well with you. Hated to see that happen to you buddy. I know you have been looking forward to this race since it was closer to you. After being sick at Bowling Green and now this but you know what..another PA is coming up shortly, hope to see ya'll there. Get well soon!!

Tanner Stockton # 917 and family.

orange xtreme
05-26-2008, 07:04 PM
Wow I know I have tunnel vision when Caston's on the track but I didn't think I was that bad. I didn't know you wrecked sorry to hear and hope you get to feeling better soon. Hope to see you back in PA.

Logan #34's Dad
05-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Mike or Kevin,
What the heck happened? We left in such a hurry after Logan's race that I had not heard of the crash.
Rocky
Also, who's the umbrella for anyhow? LOL. Kevin - It's suppose to be for the rider. :)

mxdad423
05-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Thanks everybody for the kind words, Brandon is doing fine, Had a head ache for a bit, and his left knee is banged up a bit but nothing is broke. I didn't realize how hard he really wrecked until I was looking at tha quad today, I thought that the bars rolled back in the clamps but after looking a little closer, the stem is either bent or the bolts that hold the bar clamps to the post is bent, after seeing that I realized it was a little worst than what I thought. But he is fine and we will be back up and ready for the next PA race. Thanks again everybody.

Kevin Smitley

quadnana7
05-26-2008, 11:50 PM
Kevin
We hope Brandon will have a speedy recovery he took a pretty nasty fall I ams sure he will be back on his bike soon can't keep a good rider down long. Did not get to meet you in person yet but did get to meet etondaddy super nice guy. It is always so great to finally put faces to the names. Brandon is an awesome rider and we look forward to racing with him on the track very soon

Nichols Atvs
05-27-2008, 05:40 AM
Hey Kevin sorry to hear about the crash Tell him to keep his head up this will make him a better rider after this .

riding4fun
05-27-2008, 06:50 AM
Brandon,

Get well quick. You've had a rough start to the season.

Darrell

Reimer Racing
05-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Kevin we left after moto 15 and did not see what happened. Hope Brandon feeling better today. He was flying in the LCQ.

We will see you guys in Aug at Maple Shade. Were TT racing for the next 2 months than back to MX.

mxdad423
05-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Brandon is standing here with me right now and said to tell all of you thanks for all the comments and that he is feeling alot better today. The swelling has not went down yet but the pain is gettting lesser everyday. If the swelling does not go down in a couple of days we will take him in for an MRI to make sure there is no cartlage or legament damage, I don't think there is but better safe than sorry. Again, thanks for all of your nice comments and concerns, Brandon, Andria, and I all appriciate it, and also reminds me how lucky we are to be involved with so many wonderful people in this sport.

Thanks again everybody,
Kevin, Brandon, and Andria Smitley