PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood May 23-25

ltr450rider21
05-26-2008, 10:30 AM
There was a ton of people up at bpg this weekend. Figured i would post up some of my favorite pics of the weekend!

Im the #21
My friend Chris is on the #051. He is unbelievably fast. He is only 15 and can make any of you work your *** off to stay in front.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmayx008.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmayx009.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmayx007.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmayx005.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmayx010.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmay191x.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmay120x.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmay205.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmay218.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmay072x.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmay070x.jpg

flyboy62
05-26-2008, 11:56 AM
yea it was a great weekend. i got on my 250 on the big track and i did pretty good.

flyboy62
05-26-2008, 11:57 AM
one of my fav. my dad took

flyboy62
05-26-2008, 11:58 AM
all of the pics above were on the ski jump

flyboy62
05-26-2008, 11:59 AM
i also rode the 450

jesseweaver
05-26-2008, 02:06 PM
i was there all day saturday on the red 400 "the man without a number". i have a bunch of vids of the second motos at night but its pretty dark. i raced the 400 class, went 3-3 for 3rd. it was my first race and first time at the track. I need to get up there more often its such a nice track, i love it. i really liked the flag jump, the ski jump and that triple by the bleachers on the rhythym track. that one turn after the connector jump was completley dark though, and it really sucked around there at night. i kept hitting the soft stuff in between the 2 lines and i was all over the place. dan might want to think about putting some more lights over there next year.

sunco
05-26-2008, 06:50 PM
Yeah Great time. Flyboy did the flag jump & the ski jump for the 1st time this weekend & he looks like he's been doing it for a long time. By the way he's ridin a 250EX. Wow nice job son. dad's proud of ya. I raced in the old man class 40 + I came in 2 & 2 with an overall 2. Happy I paid attention in school so I know what my overall was. I did the down hill ski jump for the 1st time during the race. When your pumped , I think you'll do almost anything. No picture of me unless I got in the way of someone elses shot. LOL
Post a picture of youngblood, flyboy so our friends know u have a brother riding at BPG also. Once again ya just can't say enough about DAN & AMANDA.
WE ENJOYED WATCHING EVEYONE RIDE !!!
Thanx ya'll from the Sunrise Crew.

flyboy62
05-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
i was there all day saturday on the red 400 "the man without a number". i have a bunch of vids of the second motos at night but its pretty dark. i raced the 400 class, went 3-3 for 3rd. it was my first race and first time at the track. I need to get up there more often its such a nice track, i love it. i really liked the flag jump, the ski jump and that triple by the bleachers on the rhythym track. that one turn after the connector jump was completley dark though, and it really sucked around there at night. i kept hitting the soft stuff in between the 2 lines and i was all over the place. dan might want to think about putting some more lights over there next year.
did you have the akraix graphics.

jesseweaver
05-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by sunco
Yeah Great time. Flyboy did the flag jump & the ski jump for the 1st time this weekend & he looks like he's been doing it for a long time. Nice job son. dad's proud of ya. I raced in the old man class - 40 + I came in 2 & 2 with an overall 2. Happy I paid attention in school. I did the down hill ski jump for the 1st time during the race. When your pumped , I think you'lll do almost anything. No picture of me unless I got in the way of someone elses shot. LOL
Post a picture of youngblood, flyboy so our friendS know u have a brother riding at BPG also. Once again ya just can't say enough about DAN & AMANDA.
WE ENJOYED WATCHING EVEYONE RIDE !!!

i bet i have a vid of it, the 40+ class ran with the 400 class and i have the whole 2nd moto on vid. what kind and color quad were you on?

jesseweaver
05-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by flyboy62
did you have the akraix graphics.

yeah on the red 400ex

flyboy62
05-26-2008, 06:56 PM
did anyone else see the crash in the C class? i was racing it and i saw the whole thing. it scared the crap out of me. What happened to him?

flyboy62
05-26-2008, 06:58 PM
yeah on the red 400ex
cool i saw you there

sunco
05-26-2008, 06:58 PM
I rode the Black 07 450R. Started in the middle. Is it on u-tube yet or still in the camara? Flyboy rides my quad when I'm not or he takes his brother 04 450R red

jesseweaver
05-26-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by flyboy62
did anyone else see the crash in the C class? i was racing it and i saw the whole thing. it scared the crap out of me. What happened to him?

where was it at, i didnt see it?? there were a few earlier in the day that were pretty bad, i think 1 or 2 people left in ambulances. there was one in the 400 class right in front of me where the guy went too fast over the speed bump before the ski jump and rolled and got knocked out, but he was OK then.

jesseweaver
05-26-2008, 07:23 PM
sorry dude i dont have any vids of you hitting it. were you right behind the guy that crashed on the last lap?

jesseweaver
05-26-2008, 07:27 PM
dan, it would be awesome if you moved the take off of the ski jump back a little ways, because i can go over that bump before it then almost coast down over and clear it. maybe put a lander in the middle so its a triple again??? just a though....

and what about knocking the landing down on the uphill triple a little so its almost flat? i was really close to trying it but i was afraid my back end would clip the top of the landing and id go over the bars. i saw a couple guys crash because of that.

YFZRB
05-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I wrecked on the uphill triple during the race. I thought the connector was awesome but I was having a hard time clearing the top of the uphill.

It was a good race #21 - you guys were haulin a** - I'll have to ride with you guys when I get there again. It will definitely make me faster !

Big thumbs up to our hosts for another great weekend at the Proving Grounds! The racing under the lights was a blast and the pig roast on Sunday was, as always, excellent. My girlfriend had a great time on her first trip to BPG and will definitely be coming down with me again

It was good to see everybody there: Austin, Josh, Brad, Clint, the Feight brothers, Kevin & family, Barry, and of course Dan & Amanda

jesseweaver
05-26-2008, 08:25 PM
i was thinking about doing the connector, but where was everyone else hitting it? to the left, it was pretty rutted up at the bottom and there was a lot of mud to the right. i'll have to do it next time.

anyone know the distances on some of the jumps? mainly the ski and flag jumps and the triple by the bleachers on the non-race track.

jesseweaver
05-26-2008, 08:30 PM
and thanks to dan for putting that fence behind the berm after the double-double beside the water jump on the big track. that second double really shoots you up and the first time i hit it too fast, landed pretty much on the berm and went straight up the berm and hit that fence.

05Z400rdr
05-26-2008, 08:33 PM
Looks like you all had a great time! Cool pics Nick and Flyboy!!

My best friends were there, too. The one was in the 400 class, and the other was in C. The one that was in C was flown out because he got together with somebody right after the start on the ski jump. He's still in Altoona, and he should hopefully be coming home tomorrow. He has a ruptured spleen (a 1 on a scale from 1 to 5) and a minor hairline fracture in his back. He can't start lifting things again until at least 8 weeks from now, and there is a pain in his ribs that won't be fully away until about 9 months from now.

Hope everybody else had a great time...I wish soooo bad that I could have been there to participate again this year!!! :ermm:

Landon

MX MaNiAc 06
05-26-2008, 09:11 PM
I had a great time. The connector is a fun jump but it took me til the 2nd day to try it. It was nice to meet Rich, flyboy, sunco and everyone else there. The uphill put a hurtin on me! The landings not as smooth as it used to be. Watching everybody under the lights sunday night was amazing. I could have rode but i would have missed everyone riding. The feight kid on the LTR doing heelclickers and cordovas!!! Nuts!!!!!

zukirules
05-26-2008, 09:45 PM
That double looks SICK!! nice air!

I've always wanted to ride this track, too far away right now though, maybe in a few years.

jesseweaver
05-27-2008, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I had a great time. The connector is a fun jump but it took me til the 2nd day to try it. It was nice to meet Rich, flyboy, sunco and everyone else there. The uphill put a hurtin on me! The landings not as smooth as it used to be. Watching everybody under the lights sunday night was amazing. I could have rode but i would have missed everyone riding. The feight kid on the LTR doing heelclickers and cordovas!!! Nuts!!!!!

which one was doing cordovas, and when? i only saw that #19 guy on a yami bike doing nac nacs during the races

dan harris
05-27-2008, 11:41 AM
Man what a great weekend all the way around. Thanks to all the great people who came out to show their support for the park. I really appreciate all the riders who signed up for the night race. A big thanks to YFZRB who donated the pig for the cook out and just plain helped out all weekend. Kevin Hill also put in plenty of time helping out in the water truck and all around. I really appreciate all the people who volunteered to flag during the races and who helped out all weekend.

I didn't get a chance to ride under the lights Saturday during the race but had a great time Sunday night when we lit the track up again for open riding from 9 to 11pm. Jesse you were right the sweeper turn was pretty dark - the light in that corner wasn't working for some reason.

Our next big weekend is 4th of July. We have the 3rd annual quad pulled couch race where the winning team gets a free 3 month membership to the park.

JUST ADDED TO THE EVENTS FOR JULY 4TH IS GOING TO BE A NIGHT TIME FREESTYLE CONTEST ON THE FLAG JUMP UNDER THE LIGHTS !!!! Hope to see you here!!

Nick - Great pics and great riding all weekend long. Glad you and your dad made it out.

MX MaNiAc 06
05-27-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
Man what a great weekend all the way around. Thanks to all the great people who came out to show their support for the park. I really appreciate all the riders who signed up for the night race. A big thanks to YFZRB who donated the pig for the cook out and just plain helped out all weekend. Kevin Hill also put in plenty of time helping out in the water truck and all around. I really appreciate all the people who volunteered to flag during the races and who helped out all weekend.

I didn't get a chance to ride under the lights Saturday during the race but had a great time Sunday night when we lit the track up again for open riding from 9 to 11pm. Jesse you were right the sweeper turn was pretty dark - the light in that corner wasn't working for some reason.

Our next big weekend is 4th of July. We have the 3rd annual quad pulled couch race where the winning team gets a free 3 month membership to the park.

JUST ADDED TO THE EVENTS FOR JULY 4TH IS GOING TO BE A NIGHT TIME FREESTYLE CONTEST ON THE FLAG JUMP UNDER THE LIGHTS !!!! Hope to see you here!!

Nick - Great pics and great riding all weekend long. Glad you and your dad made it out.

You put on a hell of a show sunday night!! I was watching from the stand on the uphill. Im the one that came over n said i respect u n have to shake ur hand. haha Its awesome that u disc the track every day and water them often. Everywere ive ever gone the owner sits back n b!tches at his workers to do everything for him. Always a grouchy old man too. haha

flyboy62
05-27-2008, 04:07 PM
hopefully me and rich can defend our couch race title! i was working on doing a hart attack over the triple on the rythem track and the flag jump. i can bring my feet back alittle past the tires but i really dont have any where to grab. i grab the seat. i will try to get some pics of it next time i am down there.

08mxkfx
05-27-2008, 04:14 PM
i think im going to go down this weekend. Anyone else planning on going down?

MX MaNiAc 06
05-27-2008, 06:07 PM
which one was doing cordovas, and when? i only saw that #19 guy on a yami bike doing nac nacs during the races

Sunday night under the lights. His chest protector said Feight and he rode a bone stock LTR. He wasnt doing a full cordova but it still looked awesome. And yes.. that trailblazer. ha

jesseweaver
05-27-2008, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Sunday night under the lights. His chest protector said Feight and he rode a bone stock LTR. He wasnt doing a full cordova but it still looked awesome. And yes.. that trailblazer. ha

yea there were 2 of them there. i was talking to the one, #17. he was on a z400 so it must have been the other one.

yea when i got there, i went to the rythym track and i was getting killed, i just flat out sucked, then i went up to the big track and was watching a little and it looked like a lot of fast guys were riding and i didn't know if i was gonna ride it yet or not, then i saw him go by on the trailblazer:huh

YFZRB
05-27-2008, 07:10 PM
The other Feight brother is Justin #297 on the yellow LTR. He is the one that does the heel clickers etc. They're both good guys and BPG regulars.:macho

ltr450rider21
05-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Yup Justin and Brad are awesome. justin is the one doing the sick tricks all the time lol. hes an awesome rider.

Chris #051 does cordovas and crap all the time.

Rich is that you yfzrb? If so great racing even though ya ran me up into the lights lmfao. That was funny though, its all good :devil:

jesseweaver
05-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by 08mxkfx

maybe sunday. i have to work all day saturday and talk my friend into driving out first though

jesseweaver
05-27-2008, 08:44 PM
does anyone know if there was any professional photographers there taking pics of everyone?

sunco
05-28-2008, 06:38 AM
Pappy , but he wasn't there. Otherwise its just all of us taken pix of each other. Thanx for eveything Dan. We left around 9-9:30 and youall where out . Never said see ya later. See ya soon.

dan harris
05-28-2008, 07:17 PM
I'm sure Justin Feit and Chris will be working on some sick tricks before the July 4th weekend. I'm also hoping to come up with something new???

jesseweaver
05-28-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm also hoping to come up with something new???

is it gonna be a "see who can do the biggest look back nac" contest?

maybe try running pit bikes on the big track sometime. i saw them on the other track and some were flying around there, hitting everything, i'd like to see some on the big track sometime there pretty fun to watch.

you should do some bracket races sometime, i think that'd be cool. 2 people just one lap, you win you move on, you lose your out. that would make for some real close and competitive racing, and i think it would be fun because everyone would be going all out every single lap.

quad2xtreme
05-29-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by 08mxkfx

I will be there this weekend. Leaving tomorrow morning and heading back Sunday afternoon.

jesseweaver
05-29-2008, 08:26 PM
heres some pics on the bpg forums. http://forums.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/viewtopic.php?t=293

who was the guy on the #73 suzuki. he was fast, i didnt see him all day until the races, then he came out and i think won the money class.

who won quad A?

and that #781 on the bike was doing some nice whips over the flag jump

dan harris
05-30-2008, 05:20 AM
#73 on the Suzuki was Paul Phanis from Frederick, he's real fast and has a killer suzuki.

I beleive he won the A Class.

781 is Josh Wilt - Amanda's cousin who lives 1 mile down the road. He used to ride and race all the time. Now he only comes out for special occassions.

Tracks are looking great for this weekend. The crowds are gone - hope to see you here.

sunco
05-30-2008, 05:38 AM
You know its funny. If you don't know anyone at breezwood chances are you should just call them JOSH.:devil: LOL

yellow400ex05
05-30-2008, 07:44 AM
I can't wait To go back to Breezewood this year! I ordered some PEP shocks so I can finally ride and have fun doing it.. I had such a bad time Labor Day last year.. I mean I could barely hit a jump after the first day without feeling like me or my quad was going to fall apart, I was almost embarrassed..

I will be back though!

jherbie28
05-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by sunco
You know its funny. If you don't know anyone at breezwood chances are you should just call them JOSH.:devil: LOL

good point........i can back that up:p

WhiteZrider
05-30-2008, 09:42 PM
I really want to go back, but this time it might be on a bike :P

dan harris
06-02-2008, 05:02 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the new connector jump??? its now a big double with muddy water in the middle. Most awesome jump here - sends you straight up about 25' in the air for 70 feet. ....don't worry there is an option line around it thats pretty cool.

If no one posts a pic, then I guess I'll draw one!??

....Let me know what you think about the new Jump.

*****Also a Warning to anyone coming out ***** The tripple on the intermediate track in front of the bleachers just got a new take off ramp and a bigger landing ramp. Its killer - Major Air. whatta you think??

KXRida
06-02-2008, 08:26 AM

781 is Josh Wilt - Amanda's cousin who lives 1 mile down the road. He used to ride and race all the time. Now he only comes out for special occassions.

I remember seeing that kid at wolfmann's a long time ago smashing the 121' on his kx100! Then he was throwing clickers off of it. I haven't seen him ride since.

Well Dan I had my dad half talked into July 4th weekend, but due to some recent injuries, it looks like I'll be out of riding all summer. So much for making it to BPG this year haha. Next year will be year 3! :rolleyes:

jesseweaver
06-02-2008, 04:31 PM
sounds nice, i need to hit that connector. and that triple was already really nice and high, i cant wait go get out there again.

ltr450rider21
06-03-2008, 09:48 AM
Heres the connector jump. What ever you do dan dont take that down. My favorite jump. If people complain that its too big or blah blah, tell them the pro track is not for them then.
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmay009.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmay044.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmayx008.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmayx007.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk72/EdgeMx/bpgmayx009.jpg

quad2xtreme
06-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Lots of people were hitting the connector jump this past weekend. I didn't hit it yet but totally planned on hitting it before I left. It is a bit more intimidating now for those who didn't get to progress through the lip change and then it being turned more into a double.

Friday night riding was awesome. Not many people there so I got re-acquinted with all the track changes.

It rained Saturday until 1:00 and then about 10 brave souls rode on the muddy tracks from about 2:00-4:00. Dan did what he could to get the heaviest mud off the tracks but there is only so much you can do. I cleaned up the 400ex and by 6:00 the rhythm track was perfect so I got the 450r out and a change of riding gear. I think those 3 hours Saturday night were the best 3 hours I've ever spent on the rhythm track.

On Sunday, all tracks were exceptional. I was going around the connector jump in 4th gear pinned for most of it so there really isn't a major setback if you don't hit the connector.

ltr450rider21
06-03-2008, 11:48 AM
It didn't rain saturday??
I was there friday till sunday it was nice all weekend.

quad2xtreme
06-03-2008, 12:08 PM
I was talking about this past weekend...May 31st to June 2nd. It rained hard Saturday morning.

The one thing people need to remember is that Breezewood drains really well as Dan leaves hard pack when he knows rain is coming. Most tracks would have been done for the weekend with the amount of rain we got Saturday. By Saturday night, the rhythm track was perfect. By Sunday, he was watering some.

jesseweaver
06-03-2008, 05:35 PM
is the "new" connector jump new since memorial races or is it the same as memorial day weekend? i think i could hit it where it was but if its bigger i dont know

Les Davis
06-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Dan, the new triple @ the bleacher on the rhythm track is sick. The new lip gives you so much lift it's crazy. I'm hitting that in one less gear now.

Also the new lip on the step up in the rythm section is nice also. It gives you a nice pop also. Havent hit the connector since the change but it looks sweet!

Les Davis
06-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Oh yeah and great job on getting the tracks ready for Sunday! I can't believe it wasnt muddy with all the rain from Saturday. It actually got crazy dusty in the afternoon and the tracks were in awesome condition.

MX MaNiAc 06
06-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Oh yeah the connector is deffinately the biggest jump ive ever hit. Feels like ur dropping out of the sky but the landing is smooth. Anyone get a picture of the new triple?

quad2xtreme
06-03-2008, 07:18 PM
The connector didn't change since Memorial Day.

The entire rhythm track is so smooth now. The bleacher jump is definitely my favorite right now. The flag jump is way improved too.

I only found one thing I didn't like between the two tracks...the small jump before the downhill ski jump had a dip before it that really threw you if you hit it too fast.

Not only did Dan have the tracks in great shape but he rode Saturday afternoon when the tracks were still a bit muddy, Saturday evening when the tracks were all perfect again, and Sunday.

quad2xtreme
06-03-2008, 07:19 PM
could have been a good shot...

quad2xtreme
06-03-2008, 07:20 PM
and he even had time sit around and chat!!!

Gus is the guy in the back. He and his wife, Debbie, made a 7 hr trip from Long Island to hit BPG for the first time. It took them 10 hrs to get home and they already booked a cabin for the July 4th weekend so you know Breezewood was a big hit!!!

He had his 450r and a nice 250r there. I got to ride both. His 450r is setup just like mine. I was hitting everything the first lap I took it out.

quad2xtreme
06-03-2008, 07:25 PM
can't remember this riders name but he is 11 and he was hitting the triple by the bleachers on a Raptor 350...

05Z400rdr
06-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Ahhh you guys are killing me!!!!....Jon....Nick....ahhh!!!! Haha, you's don't even know how baddddd I want/need to get back up to BPG!!! I won't be able to go for a while because there is like a 2-3 week backorder on the bars, and because of that, I am pulling the engine tomorrow after school and getting it built. We are tearing the rearend out too. Then I may not even have a weekend inbetween when it is all back together and my next PAMX race. We are hoping to stop and ride there though before we go to PVR.

Ahh I miss BPG!!! :(

jesseweaver
06-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme

I only found one thing I didn't like between the two tracks...the small jump before the downhill ski jump had a dip before it that really threw you if you hit it too fast.

yeah i know, at least one guy crashed on it when i was there, its kinda nasty. i think he should take it away and move the take off to the ski jump back a little (and if he has time move the whole landing front, but that might take quite a while) so you can hit up to like 100'

that would be sick, launching the uphill triple, flying around the sweeper then keeping it pinned and floating 100' to a nice smooth downhill, click 4th then have it pinned down the straight, then into another sweeper and off the huge conndector.:eek2:

quad2xtreme
06-03-2008, 08:03 PM
yeah i know, at least one guy crashed on it when i was there, its kinda nasty. i think he should take it away and move the take off to the ski jump back a little (and if he has time move the whole landing front, but that might take quite a while) so you can hit up to like 100'

that would be sick, launching the uphill triple, flying around the sweeper then keeping it pinned and floating 100' to a nice smooth downhill, click 4th then have it pinned down the straight, then into another sweeper and off the huge conndector.:eek2:

It would take too much dirt to add even another 10'. Not many people are even floating down that hill right now to land which is the whole point of a ski jump...otherwise, it is just a big tabletop if you land just past the lip. It would be possible to stagger two different takeoff ramps though.

jesseweaver
06-03-2008, 08:13 PM
It would take too much dirt to add even another 10'. Not many people are even floating down that hill right now to land which is the whole point of a ski jump...otherwise, it is just a big tabletop if you land just past the lip. It would be possible to stagger two different takeoff ramps though.

yeah, it would take loads of dirt and time. i wouldnt mind a 100' tabletop though. and that would be a good idea with 2 different takeoffs, theres a lot of those elsewhere on the tracks. maybe make an outisde one thats a huge double with a long downhill landing (take some dirt out of the middle and use it to move the takeoff back)

the only thing though is the inside line would probably be faster, and i hate when the easier line is faster. i was getting passed around the flag jump, because the people doing the option line had the inside in the next turn, and thats mostly my fault though because the flag jump was so fun that i never tried the other line.

and does anyone have any opinions about which is faster out of the jumps by the bleachers, the inside double or the outside table?

haha, another question--how hard is the water jump after the flag jump? i didnt try it after that one guy crashed there and got taken out in the ambulance, plus theres not a lot of room into the berm then. i hate that option double-double because they're both really poppy and you gotta slow down for them. (i learned that the hard way:o )

08mxkfx
06-03-2008, 09:00 PM
i had a great time this weekend! the weather great and i met alot of great people. Only thing is i didnt get a chance to hit the big track due to my friend having alittle accident on my bike and cracking my steering stem... he did get a bunch of pics of alot of people there that i will try and get posted up but here are a few of me that he just sent me quick.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/matt7251/bw2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/matt7251/bw3.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/matt7251/bw4.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/matt7251/bw5.jpg

quad2xtreme
06-03-2008, 09:20 PM
another...BTW, I didn't take many of the pictures I am posting. Gus' wife Debbie was behind the controls. :D

quad2xtreme
06-03-2008, 09:25 PM
I am going off the step-up in the back...Gus is heading over the tables.

I finally started hitting the double on the right too but didn't manage to get a single picture.

quad2xtreme
06-03-2008, 09:30 PM
and does anyone have any opinions about which is faster out of the jumps by the bleachers, the inside double or the outside table?

I think the inside double is faster although it is more fun to fly over the bleacher jump. It is difficult to setup for that double though especially if someone is hot on your tail.

Les Davis
06-03-2008, 09:31 PM
08mxkfx, I met you on Sunday. I was on the red 450R and my buddy was on the white 450R. It was good talking with you and I wanted to wish you the best of luck in your upcoming races.

Guys this kid can ride....you'll be hearing about him soon

jherbie28
06-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Les Davis
08mxkfx, I met you on Sunday. I was on the red 450R and my buddy was on the white 450R. It was good talking with you and I wanted to wish you the best of luck in your upcoming races.

Guys this kid can ride....you'll be hearing about him soon

ive seen him ride up there alot and he is pretty quick, very nice bike too:cool:

look out for BIG JON:blah: hope fully the new family can be there the week end of the 21st:macho (pray to god)

flyboy62
06-04-2008, 04:51 PM
yea i love the triple on the rythem track. i can get it on my 250ex!!!!! i have to pin it around the corner then scrub that tabletop the pin it up to the lip and seat bounce the sh** out of it and i can get it :D

sunco
06-04-2008, 05:04 PM
here's a pic of flyboy62 on the flagger. No wonder i didn't have enough bolts on the subframe after two days of us both riding the 07'

jesseweaver
06-04-2008, 05:28 PM
I think the inside double is faster although it is more fun to fly over the bleacher jump. It is difficult to setup for that double though especially if someone is hot on your tail.

yeah i figured, but i love going off the outside jump and throwing it sideways in the air and coming down on 2 wheels into that turn. thats a good jump to try to scrub on too.

and i guess it would be kind of hard to set up for it, i'm almost always outside on that table before it, and the inside double kind of has a skinny line around the turn before it going into it.