PDA

View Full Version : June Quad of the Month poll

TheFontMaster
05-24-2008, 09:49 PM
Well here is the link to the contestants. So everyone come vote, and I'll announce the winner in a week.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351294

atvhonda-rider
05-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Inbox is full, LMK thanks. -Wes

TheFontMaster
05-31-2008, 10:26 PM
Well the poll is over there were many very nice, and well built quads in the contest this month. The winner of this month's ATVRiders Quad of the Month is Benjithx with his 480R. Congrats man, and thanks to everyone that entered!

Benjithx
06-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Thanks a Ton to all who voted! There were a bunch of AMAZING quads this month and it is a true honor to be on top. I obviously voted for Project Black this month but honestly, I almost voted for the Yami!  Sweet Quad!!!

I want to thank all the moderators for running the best forum on the web. You all are great! This is certainly the best group of members as well. I know that I will get the help I need every time I have a question without fighting and bickering with immature a-holes. I am part of many forums online and ATVRiders.com has raised the bar for excellence! THANK YOU ATVRIDERS.COM!!!!! You all are the best!!!!!

hornetgod13
06-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Congratulations Benjithx! You definitely deserved it. I was worried Pappy's professional photography of his brother's yfz450 (KH426) might end up stealing the contest from you.

06-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Congratulations to Benjithx. Awesome build it was fun seeing it come along and it turned out so nice!

TheFontMaster
06-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by atvhonda-rider
Inbox is full, LMK thanks. -Wes

She's emptied out now.