PDA

View Full Version : Check Out My Site

muff
11-28-2002, 08:03 PM
It's got a lot of good pictures but it'll take a little while to load on a 56k, it's usually down a lot but I'm not sure what other servers I should use that are easy ( I don't know how to use dreamweaver or anything else)

www.geocities.com/muff_176/homepage.html

it'll prolly crash cause a lot of people will be going to it now...lol
if you have any suggestions for me to improve my site just let me know, I do have a forum but theres only 2 posts on it :(

i've got another site on www.muff440ex.freeservers.com but I don't have much on it

hey pappy do you have a website I could check out, the one in your profile only gives me a pic of your old 400ex, I pmed you already

I know this part should be in the body forum but I'm thinkin about getting some little stuff powdercoated that will stand out and be kinda on the cheap side, what do you guys still think I should get done?

own2424
11-28-2002, 08:07 PM
Sweet site...Hope your legs gets all better! ;)

muff
11-28-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by own2424
Sweet site...Hope your legs gets all better! ;)

thanks, i'm going back to the doctors on tuesday, hopefully he will say I can walk again, that would be so awesome, I'm tired of using these crutches

I'm thinkin about buffing and polishing my crutches, what do you guys think, I might try it out this weekend

Ryan
11-28-2002, 08:12 PM
Great site. Who is Josh that kid can really air it out!

muff
11-28-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Ryan88
Great site. Who is Josh that kid can really air it out!

he's my best friend, he's pretty crazy but good too, he hasn't gotten injured yet, his z is in the shop right now cause the engine was about to seize and tons of stuff in the top end is getting replaced