PDA

View Full Version : Buying Hipers from Highlands17 on Ebay

Aceman
05-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Just need to vent a little here. I called Matt at Highlands Tire Service and ordered dual beadlock Tech 3's for a pretty decent price on 5/6. He's in PA, I'm in OR, so he said maybe 5/13 they'll get to me. Okay. They show up 5/19 instead due to Matt not shipping them until 5/9, 3 days before my 4 day Memorial weekend ride. And they're missing 18 beadlock bolts! He says it was an accident, he'll overnight the remaining bolts so I'll have them Wed-Thur'ish for my trip leaving Fri morning. What shows up? Only 12 bolts!! Now I'm off to Ace Hardware to find some replacements that'll get me by...

What also kills me is he spent $16.50 to overnight the remaining bolts and he was still short!

But, overall, Matt is a nice guy on the phone and the Hipers were reasonably priced. He just needs to do us all a favor and inventory his product before it goes out although some of it does come direct from Hiper:ermm:

TRX450RACER174
05-22-2008, 06:59 PM
Sorry you had a bad deal with him he has always treated me great and got my stuff to me in a timely manner, i guess thats what happens when you wait till the last minute to do something.