PDA

View Full Version : standard travel shocks??

yfzrider310
05-21-2008, 08:01 PM
Does anyone have any aftermarket or stock revalved shocks. They have to be standard travel and stock length. Doesn't matter what they are brand wise as long as there not beat to hell.

KENNY HEMMINGS
05-22-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by yfzrider310
Does anyone have any aftermarket or stock revalved shocks. They have to be standard travel and stock length. Doesn't matter what they are brand wise as long as there not beat to hell.

Have a set of ohlins with houser reg travel arms? there actually on my practice quad but i'm thinking about parting it out because
nobody seems to have the money to buy the whole quad??
these came straight from ohlins not ordered out of a book and were just serviced the 1st of the year, would like to sell all three
shocks and a=arms as a package they are dual rate front and a
progessive style single spring in rear, a=arms are reg travel caster and camber"black" set up for XC 160-165 lbs.

yfzrider310
05-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Got any pics? How much shipped to my house? I already have a arms and I just want fronts unless you can get a good deal on the rears also.

KENNY HEMMINGS
05-23-2008, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by yfzrider310
Got any pics? How much shipped to my house? I already have a arms and I just want fronts unless you can get a good deal on the rears also.

I really need to sell as a package deal if i'm going to try to part it
out and but it back mostly stock to try to sell? got aroun 13-k in it
and I would take 5500.00 for the whole quad like it sits? my buddy posted a picture of it on QZ look under atvs forsale and
06 YFZ XC, I'm to stupid to post pictures myself.