PDA

View Full Version : Just Want To Give A Big Thank You To Hot Quads

jkkclfamily
05-21-2008, 06:10 PM
JUST A LITTLE COMMENT.

WE HAVE BEEN INTO RIDING FOR SOMETIME NOW. WE HAVE NOT FOUND NICER PEOPLE THAN HOTQUADS. ANYTHING YOU NEED CALL MARC AND I'M SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY.

HOTQUADS.COM

bulldogfallon
05-21-2008, 10:58 PM
I personally can't stand the guy :)

That's why I only talk to him to 10-20 times a day.

He talks a little funny like those Southern folks do

You are right on the money about Marc...Great guy!!

jread14
05-22-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
I personally can't stand the guy :)

That's why I only talk to him to 10-20 times a day.

He talks a little funny like those Southern folks do

You are right on the money about Marc...Great guy!!

LMAO!!! I guess I find this funny because when I talk to him I now know what people hear on the other end of the line when they talk to me. Oh, and IMO you cant go wrong with either one of these 2 guys.

wvspeedfreak
05-22-2008, 10:24 AM
For sure!!Marc has gone out of his way to help us out.We appreciate it.

bulldogfallon
05-22-2008, 12:06 PM
This is Marc's thread....I already have a Gary thread going ;)

To be honest Marc has helped me more than anyone else in the industry and never has had his hand out for anything in return.

I admire him for his on and off the field conduct.

Plus he looks sexy in shorts with his cowboy hat on!!

JAG Motosports
05-23-2008, 08:25 AM
Marc,
I'm confused!!! What is this? What is going on? I thought WE were your only customer!.........just kiddin, LOL!!:p

Just want to let you know that we appreciate all of your help and support on and off the track. Thank you for searching the U.S. for strange DRR parts we need that nobody else can seem to get their hands on!- And of course all of the regular stuff. We're also thankful that you don't charge by the minute on phone consultations!!!:)

orange xtreme
05-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Marc you Karen & the Boys are truly the best from my family to yours thanks for every thing this crazy year (so far).

And that Fallon guy is not so bad either.

quadnana7
05-27-2008, 12:05 AM
Marc and Karen
You are the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for, it has been such a pleasure being with yall at the races this year and on the CVT Blvd. When it comes to true friends that stand behind you and believe in you that is Marc and Karen you will find no better. We love you and respect you Thank You for being our friends and for everything you have done for Christian you are an asset to the sport.

Bulldog,
all we can say is we love that puppydog and let us know when the new puppy arrives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts

xcracer01
05-27-2008, 09:43 AM
They are the best . Any time you call he will answer your questions.

hotquads1
05-27-2008, 03:12 PM
Thanks to everyone for your kind comments, my family and I have been fortunate to meet and spend time with some really great people. We have been able to make some strong business relationships and some lifelong friendships that have come about from the atv industry. Thanks to all of our customers and your loyal support, if we can ever be of assistance don't hesitate to give us a call. It is people like yall that make this business fun and my family looks forward to going racing and meeting our friends we have made all over the country, Thanks to all of you for letting us share in your kids racing and riding careers.
marc

DFerguson70
06-02-2008, 06:55 AM
I've been out of the loop a while, but was just checking the posts and had to put in my thoughts! When my husband and I were trying to make a decision last year about what type of bike to upgrade to from my daughter's Eton, it was suggested by a friend at the track that I give a guy named Marc in Alabama a call. I called Marc not know what in the world I wanted or needed. I think he talked to me for almost 2 hours going over all our options for the DRX70 and the best way to start out stock and what we could do in the future when she was ready. He was really concerned about the safety of my child and made suggestions according to her age and riding experience. Never did he ask if I was going to buy one from him -- he simply informed and educated me on what was available. Between that call and all the calls since, if he charged for telephone support and email support, I would be taking out another mortgage on my home to pay for it!!!

Then we met Karen at Birch Creek and she was just as sweet and nice as her husband. They welcomed my daughter to the race and made her feel like part of a team. A great big happy family!! My daughter, Daemarie, quickly made her way into their RV to play video games with the boys upon our arrival and they made her feel welcome. The two most kind boys you'll ever meet.

Thanks to Marc, Karen, Turbo and Rocket for making our first National Race a fun and exciting experience !

The Ferguson's

Daemarie #70!!