PDA

View Full Version : Another cool addition to the WORCS series

QuadJunkies
05-21-2008, 02:31 AM
Off worcs website..
WORCS Kids Wrap up from Hollister- Rd #5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: 5/20/2008

Dallas Mayo sent this over today.....

Despite the unseasonable 100+ temperatures, the WORCS Kids Pro Clinic and autograph session was awesome. We had in the neighborhood of 65 - 70 kids participate in the clinic this year at Hollister Hills. I would like to take the time to thank Doug Eichner/ Team Polaris, who had to jump out of his UTV and into his riding gear to give us a hand, Josh Frederick and Brandon Smith/Team MotoWorks/Can Am, Dustin Nelson /Yamaha, TPQ, Robbie Mitchell and Dax Snow DATS/Kawasaki, Brandon Brown and Dustin Clark. I know it wasn't easy to leave the a/c to come help us out so thanks again for setting time aside for WORCS Kids, it just proves one more time that we have the BEST PROS ON THE PLANT! I hope everyone got a chance to check out the ATV Insider Magazine sponsored Pro trading cards, they were a big hit. I would like to take this time to thank Mark of Mark Elliot Photography for taking the time to make the trading cards, they were a hit and I hope the smiles on the kids faces made it worth it for you. We will have cards to give a way, just talk nice to the apparel ladies at the Washington race in August and they just might hook you up. What they have is all there is so get with them early. Check out Marks WEB Site at www.markelliotphotography.com.
Jason Reed- WORCS Racing

Here is a shot of just one of many trading cards that was avail.
Big props to Mark Elliot and ATVInsider for a very cool collectors card for the kids.
Who are we kiddin.... us "BIG kids" want some too!!
:blah: :D