PDA

View Full Version : 450r carb on 400ex Dyno results

n811
05-20-2008, 09:23 PM
So I just got my results from the Dyno machine and WOW!!! I had one done before the carb swap and peaked out at 25hp.:ermm: Now, its at 35hp!!! :D I really gained 10hp. The original carb was choking off the port job that was done to it. Now it breathes FIRE!! :devil:
I see some of you had a main jet at the stock 185? I ended up at 202 for the main. I could have gone bigger but it will soon be getting hotter in the woods so I'm leaving it because it will lean out from the heat. Stock pilot (48) and air screw at 2 1/2 turns.

zrpilot
05-20-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by n811
So I just got my results from the Dyno machine and WOW!!! I had one done before the carb swap and peaked out at 25hp.:ermm: Now, its at 35hp!!! :D I really gained 10hp. The original carb was choking off the port job that was done to it. Now it breathes FIRE!! :devil:
I see some of you had a main jet at the stock 185? I ended up at 202 for the main. I could have gone bigger but it will soon be getting hotter in the woods so I'm leaving it because it will lean out from the heat. Stock pilot (48) and air screw at 2 1/2 turns.

Sweet! Post the runs if you can. Did you ask for the files? I do that way I can overlay runs on top of each other!!

n811
05-20-2008, 09:42 PM
ya I have them. I'll try to figure out how to do that. Are you the guy who makes the adapters? Also did you just cut the electric wires?

zrpilot
05-21-2008, 06:40 AM
ya I have them. I'll try to figure out how to do that.

I have the software on my PC and could do some overlays for you. Email them to me...

Are you the guy who makes the adapters?

Yep thats me, I got a few left...

Also did you just cut the electric wires?

Yes, I cut them off right at the connection...