PDA

View Full Version : wheel spacers

k4f5x0r
05-20-2008, 07:16 PM
Hey yea sorry if this has been asked but i was just wondering this. for reference im not too much of a hardcore rider. theres some jumping but nothingmoer then a 10 foot jump. most things are hillclimbs and just wheeliing and messing around.

my main concern is if they are strogn enoguh. if i got +3 wheel spacers and i jump eve something small will they bend or will itbend something else? and will they hold up and be worth it f or the softcore rider?

shoey
05-20-2008, 08:15 PM
if you use the UM or Dura blue composite spacers, breakage is rare BUT handling is adversly effected you would at least want a steering damper to offset the bump steer caused by the change in steering geometry. the Kawasaki is wide enough stock so that spacers are not much improvment and not recommended.

Drewltr450
05-20-2008, 08:16 PM
you should just make an axle with +3 out of jb weld that stuff works wonders :p and no u shouldnt get wheel spacers. Whoever runs with wheel spacers or flipped rims should not be alowed to ride a quad. :D

k4f5x0r
05-20-2008, 08:31 PM
^^ says the guy who rolled his quad down a 60ft hillclimb and bent stem axle and bars and who knows what else :D

Drewltr450
05-20-2008, 08:41 PM
haha^^^ true true