PDA

View Full Version : High Point this weekend....

JRP
05-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Whos all going to be there either racing or watching? Does anyone have any pics or vids of the track to get an idea? What is the track like? Ive herd its like budds creek, up and down hills the whole time, with a big double and tripple. Ill be there on a stock white ltr in 450B and prod B

Warnerade
05-19-2008, 07:45 PM
I will most definately not be there...

JRP
05-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
I will most definately not be there...

wrist still?

Nick110
05-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Ima try to be there.

Pappy
05-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Ima try to be there.

Nick, this is a real race:devil: for real racers:devil:

quad2xtreme
05-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Jordan,

Try to talk you dad into heading home via Breezewood Sunday after the races. I will definitely be there Monday for most of the day. Stanley is considering coming to Breezewood too. Plan to call him later in the week.

/Jon

JRP
05-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Jordan,

Try to talk you dad into heading home via Breezewood Sunday after the races. I will definitely be there Monday for most of the day. Stanley is considering coming to Breezewood too. Plan to call him later in the week.

/Jon

stanton is comming to highpoint?! he told me hes missed to many days of school, lol

quad2xtreme
05-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Stanley wasn't sure about coming to Mt. Morris or running a district race instead.

baker400ex
05-20-2008, 07:55 AM
ill b there....not sure if im racin 450 C or 4 stroke C???? any suggestions??? first national ive ever attended.....

Warnerade
05-20-2008, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by JRP
wrist still? ya dawg, between my wrist and work, going to any more nationals doesnt look too good. 70+ hours a week and they wont allow vacation right now....sucks bein busy

elementryder
05-20-2008, 03:36 PM
ill be there putting around on my little 300 ;)

diangelo#67
05-20-2008, 03:42 PM
there

05Z400rdr
05-20-2008, 06:09 PM
We'll be there. My first national also. I'll be running 450B. :cool:

Landon

MX450
05-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by baker400ex
ill b there....not sure if im racin 450 C or 4 stroke C???? any suggestions??? first national ive ever attended.....

450C, 4 stroke C, production C, doesnt really matter, i went to my first nat at mill creek and ran production c and 450c, didnt qualify for 450c and didnt run the LCQ because it just started pouring rain and i quilified for production c, i would sign up for 2 if your goin, not sure how good you are but there are some fast sandbaggers and some guys who ride like:huh in c class, so give em hell and watch your back!

im probly gonna ride B at my next nat

JJs450r
05-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by MX450
450C, 4 stroke C, production C, doesnt really matter, i went to my first nat at mill creek and ran production c and 450c, didnt qualify for 450c and didnt run the LCQ because it just started pouring rain and i quilified for production c, i would sign up for 2 if your goin, not sure how good you are but there are some fast sandbaggers and some guys who ride like:huh in c class, so give em hell and watch your back!

im probly gonna ride B at my next nat

well said :) wish i could make going to pick my quad up 2marrow and finish building the motor ill be at muddy creek if all goes well good luck everyone

Tommy 17
05-20-2008, 07:43 PM
pepper high point is a pretty kick *** track... its pretty safe and wide open... most of the big jumps are gone like the pro section is gone and a few of the other ones but there is def a big *** up hill triple and step up if u wanna jump... its got an awesome whooped out turn section... good rhytem section... safe holeshot... The dirt there is perfect 2... you'll def like it there... i know i did when i raced it...

JRP
05-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
pepper high point is a pretty kick *** track... its pretty safe and wide open... most of the big jumps are gone like the pro section is gone and a few of the other ones but there is def a big *** up hill triple and step up if u wanna jump... its got an awesome whooped out turn section... good rhytem section... safe holeshot... The dirt there is perfect 2... you'll def like it there... i know i did when i raced it...

sweet man, it sounds badass! I can't wait to go practice all friday and then race saturday/sunday. How many practices do we usually get on friday? Thanks!

JJs450r
05-20-2008, 08:21 PM
i wanna say they had 4 at birch but not sure

elementryder
05-20-2008, 08:27 PM
so at everyone of the there has been 3 pratices so im guessing theres goona be 3 here lol

so im finally going to het to meet the imfamous pepper?
me and stanton are freinds haha

JRP
05-20-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by elementryder
so at everyone of the there has been 3 pratices so im guessing theres goona be 3 here lol

so im finally going to het to meet the imfamous pepper?
me and stanton are freinds haha

do you sign up for practice per class, so if i do 2 classes that would be 6 practices?

and yea ill be there! if you see a gmc3500 dually pullin a 30ft rpm toy hauler, that will be me! oh and on the stock suzuki! hahah

Yea stanton is one of my bestfriends, i really hope him and thomas can make it, but i don tthink they are

JJs450r
05-20-2008, 09:10 PM
ya

MX450
05-20-2008, 10:33 PM
You sign up for practice separate from the classes. I would recomend running one practice group, unless you want to wear yourself out early in the weekend. You get three runs but they are long enough to get things down.

Or if you wanted you could run 2 practice groups and just pace yourself.

JRP
05-20-2008, 11:10 PM
You sign up for practice separate from the classes. I would recomend running one practice group, unless you want to wear yourself out early in the weekend. You get three runs but they are long enough to get things down.

Or if you wanted you could run 2 practice groups and just pace yourself.

Thanks man for the info. Ill prob run 2 practice groups just becasue it will only be my 3rd time on the quad, so i need seat time in general, lol. I always pace myself in practice till i get the track down, then ill do a few hard laps. thanks again

dan harris
05-21-2008, 05:16 AM
Good luck to everyone heading to the Nat's, wish I could make it out to watch the pro's rip it up.

Best of luck to all my sponsored riders especially Randy Lehr and the entire Burgard Race team. We'll be thinking about you guys.
.......and girls!

Anyone not going that wants to get some racing action in their system should come on out to the proving grounds for our only race of the year. Saturday Night we'll light up our Big Track and hold outlaw races for both bikes and quads. 2up racing has rented out our intermediate track and will hold pit bike and kids races on that track from 5pm until dark. Sunday we have a free pig roast.

I hope everyone reading this is riding somewhere this weekend!!!!

Nick110
05-21-2008, 12:30 PM
My quad is finally done and I will deffinatly be there. If you see a Yellow 450r thats me come up and talk.

Oh and Dan Ill be at BPG monday if my quad stays together after the nat.

JRP
05-21-2008, 01:14 PM
My quad is finally done and I will deffinatly be there. If you see a Yellow 450r thats me come up and talk.

Oh and Dan Ill be at BPG monday if my quad stays together after the nat.

hell yea nick! gonna be good seein u man, its been a while, hahah. Lates bro

416exfreak
05-21-2008, 02:05 PM
Hey Jordan, can I ask why your going to run a stock LT-R when you have a built Honda?

JRP
05-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Hey Jordan, can I ask why your going to run a stock LT-R when you have a built Honda?

Honda is forsale. Motor has 0 hours on it, and it hasn't seen dirt, lol.

Warnerade
05-21-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Hey Jordan, can I ask why your going to run a stock LT-R when you have a built Honda? because a stock lt-r is better than a built honda...

dan harris
05-21-2008, 08:02 PM
Jordan I hate to do this to ya.... but after that last post I have to. He's selling the honda cause its too fast and gets away from him. ....see pic below.

JRP
05-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
Jordan I hate to do this to ya.... but after that last post I have to. He's selling the honda cause its too fast and gets away from him. ....see pic below.

oh man, dan u need to burn that picture. I need to get shane to delete that off the internet(if thats even possible) lmao. Can't believe how long ago that was, 2+ years, crazy!

dan harris
05-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Its still the coolest pic I have on my computer! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post it for the thousanth time. lol

quad2xtreme
05-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Jordan still talks about that tree...tells me all the time how that is the prettiest tree he ever saw. I don't know...there must be some sort of fetish there. :devil: Anyone know the name?

Pappy
05-21-2008, 08:43 PM
dan needs to piant "JRP" on that tree:devil:

FoxRacing81
05-21-2008, 09:03 PM
I'll be there. No racing for me, but I'll be pitting with my buddies (Bob Garrison #19 in one of the Bs and Cody Stang #42 in Quad Production or whatever its called now)
If you see a big dude with a video camera, that's prolly me. Say hi...I'm gonna film all the pro and pro am races, possibly some A, depending upon and along with any classes that my buddies will be in..

laeger2fiddyr
05-22-2008, 09:14 AM
STOCK LTR BETTER THAN A BUILT HONDA???? THATS INTERESTING!

Warnerade
05-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by laeger2fiddyr
STOCK LTR BETTER THAN A BUILT HONDA???? THATS INTERESTING! TAKE A JOKE

laeger2fiddyr
05-22-2008, 01:24 PM
WOW!!!!! i was just kidding man!! damn!

Warnerade
05-22-2008, 03:41 PM
ME T00

honda4life72
05-22-2008, 07:20 PM
god what i give to be able to mx race instead of tt racing. it looks so much more fun :ermm:

MX450
05-23-2008, 10:18 AM
then race mx, nobodys got a gun to ur head!

Pappy
05-23-2008, 10:51 PM
i will see everyone there tomorrow, i spent the day in ohio shooting for ATVInsider and will head to the race saturday when i wake up:p

honda4life72
05-24-2008, 09:42 AM
then race mx, nobodys got a gun to ur head! yea not a gun. just my dad

JRP
05-26-2008, 08:53 AM
Overall for my first national experience it was awsome! Lots of great people that i met(just like at any race) tons of people, had a blast with everyone, and the racing competition was insane! It was my 3rd time on the stock suzuki and i didnt get into 450B but i did qualify for production B. On sunday i got so sunburnt it wasn't even funny. Im sitting here now, forehead, nose, neck, arms, all blistered n red, it was rough and still is, lol. My main goal going in was just to get experience and if i qualified, great, but if not, theres next time. Thankfully i made my goal and made it into prod. B, got 2nd in my LCQ then in the main, got a bad start and got in a 2nd turn pile up, by the time i got out, i was in last, i got by 2 ppl, and thats where i stayed. Can't wait to go to another! Can't make it to unadilla, but hopefully will be at redbud!

Warnerade
05-26-2008, 09:13 AM
bring your honda and race a class with me at redbud...buddy

elementryder
05-26-2008, 09:15 AM
well on friday practice we get 3 practices
on the 2nd one i hit that big step up on my 300
i tried it again in my 3rd one and cased the balls outta it,when i landed my foot was sideways on the peg and i ended up tearing ligiments in my ankle and fractured a chip off
the doctor there said its going to be 3-4 months until i can ride and i have to get surgery

so i was stuck riding a pit quad around all weekend with my foot proped up and hobble around on my crutches..and i drove threw the foot traffic only with the pit quad and the ITP man started *****ing at me and i was like dose it look like i can walk? haha ill never buy ITP tires there real a-holes

05Z400rdr
05-26-2008, 09:42 AM
I, too, did not qualify for 450B, but I raced in Open B, also. I got dead last in the start on Saturday because I stood it almost straight up because I was by no means used to racing in the DRY and HARD PACK for once...can you believe it?? lol, the conditions were great. But I worked my way back up to 3rd. Then Sunday 4 of us on the team woke up to this...

so we raced other people's quads. Because I was not used to riding a stock ltr (besides exhaust) after coming off of mine, I did horrible. I pulled the holeshot, but I couldn't hang on and finished last, but I got 4th overall. It was fun to see friends and meet a lot of new people. I deffinately won't ever forget my first national..

baker400ex
05-26-2008, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by elementryder
well on friday practice we get 3 practices
on the 2nd one i hit that big step up on my 300
i tried it again in my 3rd one and cased the balls outta it,when i landed my foot was sideways on the peg and i ended up tearing ligiments in my ankle and fractured a chip off
the doctor there said its going to be 3-4 months until i can ride and i have to get surgery

so i was stuck riding a pit quad around all weekend with my foot proped up and hobble around on my crutches..and i drove threw the foot traffic only with the pit quad and the ITP man started *****ing at me and i was like dose it look like i can walk? haha ill never buy ITP tires there real a-holes

were you ridin a utility quad w/crutches tied onto the back rack??? i think i mite have seen ya..lol

for bein my first ama race i didnt do horrible...4 stroke C i ended up in 13 or 14 outa 19 but elka redid my shocks saturday after practice so I was still gettin the hang of the new set up. Great time, great people

elementryder
05-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by baker400ex
were you ridin a utility quad w/crutches tied onto the back rack??? i think i mite have seen ya..lol

for bein my first ama race i didnt do horrible...4 stroke C i ended up in 13 or 14 outa 19 but elka redid my shocks saturday after practice so I was still gettin the hang of the new set up. Great time, great people

haha yes it was my freinds it was blue and smoked

honda4life72
05-26-2008, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by 05Z400rdr
I, too, did not qualify for 450B, but I raced in Open B, also. I got dead last in the start on Saturday because I stood it almost straight up because I was by no means used to racing in the DRY and HARD PACK for once...can you believe it?? lol, the conditions were great. But I worked my way back up to 3rd. Then Sunday 4 of us on the team woke up to this...

so we raced other people's quads. Because I was not used to riding a stock ltr (besides exhaust) after coming off of mine, I did horrible. I pulled the holeshot, but I couldn't hang on and finished last, but I got 4th overall. It was fun to see friends and meet a lot of new people. I deffinately won't ever forget my first national.. you must have been to good. thats wacked up someone would do that

Nick110
05-26-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
you must have been to good. thats wacked up someone would do that

This happened to a bunch of people I knew there along with other stuff being stolen like gas jugs and what not. I cant believe how dirty some people are.

I had a blast at my first nat of the season even though I didnt do good. In practice Friday I felt like I was riding real good. Then Sat. practice I went out and was doubling the rythem section after the grassy off camber and I came up short the last time and cart wheeled me and my quad into the face of ther next jump. Snapped my shifter off with my knee and messed my knee up. I think its broke or torn. So I got a new shifter and raced open A. Hit the gate on the start, (Im a little rusty) then caught back up and then spun out around a corner making a pass. Ended up 12 outa 17. On the way back to the trailer my clutch went out. So I couldnt race anymore. But I still had fun.

Landon I saw you a lot there and tried to wave a couple times but never came up to talk to you. I think I passed you in practice too.

honda4life72
05-26-2008, 02:38 PM
This happened to a bunch of people I knew there along with other stuff being stolen like gas jugs and what not. I cant believe how dirty some people are.

I had a blast at my first nat of the season even though I didnt do good. In practice Friday I felt like I was riding real good. Then Sat. practice I went out and was doubling the rythem section after the grassy off camber and I came up short the last time and cart wheeled me and my quad into the face of ther next jump. Snapped my shifter off with my knee and messed my knee up. I think its broke or torn. So I got a new shifter and raced open A. Hit the gate on the start, (Im a little rusty) then caught back up and then spun out around a corner making a pass. Ended up 12 outa 17. On the way back to the trailer my clutch went out. So I couldnt race anymore. But I still had fun.

Landon I saw you a lot there and tried to wave a couple times but never came up to talk to you. I think I passed you in practice too. so u figured out all your motor problems?

Nick110
05-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
so u figured out all your motor problems?

yep. Honda mis stamped the crank gear, so it was never at TDC, which made the timing off.

JRP
05-26-2008, 02:59 PM
http://www.racerxfilms.com/20080525_ATVNational/20080525_ATVNational.html

i wish they got creamer bustin out the tripple, or even better, cody gibson doing it in the pro am production 1st moto, hahaha. panic revvvvvvv

05Z400rdr
05-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Hey Nick, sorry I didn't see you, but you did probably pass me in practice because I went out with A once on Saturday and I went out with A on Sunday with a red ltr somebody let me race since I couldn't race mine. It was crazy how much stuff was stolen this weekend, but it's even crazier how many nice people there is there to help out when you need things! :cool:

Landon I saw you a lot there and tried to wave a couple times but never came up to talk to you. I think I passed you in practice too.

Warnerade
05-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by JRP
http://www.racerxfilms.com/20080525_ATVNational/20080525_ATVNational.html

i wish they got creamer bustin out the tripple, or even better, cody gibson doing it in the pro am production 1st moto, hahaha. panic revvvvvvv ya gibson is a beast...hopefully he settles down a little so he can bump to pro next year.

JRP
05-26-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
ya gibson is a beast...hopefully he settles down a little so he can bump to pro next year.

Agree 110%. I talked to him a few times this weekend, nice kid, but he rides over his head. If he wasn't so wide open, and he worked on say staying in 2nd a few laps, other than trying to get into 1st in the 2 corner, then he would do alo tbetter.

Pappy
05-26-2008, 06:32 PM
I would have to agree, if he settles down, he will be hard to beat

elementryder
05-26-2008, 06:50 PM
yes him and his family are nice people
noo way you have to love his wide open style of racing imo he needs to acctualy gain some weight so he can man handle the bike a little better
and as far as passing its cody time and theres no way to change what he dose

Nick110
05-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Hey Nick, sorry I didn't see you, but you did probably pass me in practice because I went out with A once on Saturday and I went out with A on Sunday with a red ltr somebody let me race since I couldn't race mine. It was crazy how much stuff was stolen this weekend, but it's even crazier how many nice people there is there to help out when you need things! :cool:

Thats me and you right?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/nick110/Z6.jpg

05-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Did you guys say the guy on the suzuki with the red dot shirt was fast? I liked his speed, but was little sloppy. Then he was like last the next practice or race that I seen. I only seen a sec of it, but he was hittin the uphill tripps like a beast. I was impressed with everyone there, I wish I could do this evey weekend! Great job to everyone! Did you all get a free sticker from me??

Warnerade
05-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by sinzukirdr
Did you guys say the guy on the suzuki with the red dot shirt was fast? I liked his speed, but was little sloppy. Then he was like last the next practice or race that I seen. I only seen a sec of it, but he was hittin the uphill tripps like a beast. I was impressed with everyone there, I wish I could do this evey weekend! Great job to everyone! Did you all get a free sticker from me?? yes, the polka dotted shirt guy is fast, very fast...keep in mind its only his second year riding. He is a tad sloppy, but once he learns to control and pace himself...look out pro class...

05-26-2008, 07:41 PM
Ya, I was impressed with his set of balls it takes to do the tripps. Did you guys see the pros even messed it up in practice. I forget the 2 pros that missed it, I think it was #9 Kawi that was over the bars and under the quad. Forget who tipped off the side when they did it. But for sure takes a set for that jump.

Landon I think your on my Myspace number 24 Suzuki right? Sorry to hear about your bars, the anouncer said like 7 bars got taken or something like that. Dirty people out there. Did you have Flex bars?

But ya it was a blast! Well got to jet to watch the Pens, be back on in a few!

***Watch the advertising attempts***

05Z400rdr
05-26-2008, 08:12 PM
Thats me and you right?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f29/nick110/Z6.jpg

Yup that's me, cool pic! Yeah I didn't take notice that your number was 110. I remember seeing that, it just caught my eye for some reason, I guess since Randy's number is 110..?

Landon I think your on my Myspace number 24 Suzuki right? Sorry to hear about your bars, the anouncer said like 7 bars got taken or something like that. Dirty people out there. Did you have Flex bars?

Yup, my name on there is Herbst 24. It was 4 of us on the team that had our quads all in a row under the lowered EZ-Ups overnight. We all had Flexx bars. The bars are the cheapest thing to replace though. Can't forget about all of the wiring and cables that they just snipped off with dikes, and everything that was on the bars.. :ermm:

Pappy
05-26-2008, 08:20 PM

Yup, my name on there is Herbst 24. It was 4 of us on the team that had our quads all in a row under the lowered EZ-Ups overnight. We all had Flexx bars. The bars are the cheapest thing to replace though. Can't forget about all of the wiring and cables that they just snipped off with dikes, and everything that was on the bars.. :ermm:

where in the hell was security? they sure made a statement at the front gate as we were greeted by an armed person:ermm:

05-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Damn dude thats rough someone probably walked away with about 2000 bucks right there if they were all flex bars and had likke asv levers.

quad2xtreme
05-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Jordan, glad to hear you had a good time at your first National and your bike stayed together. You can't expect to do much better than that at a National on a stock quad without more seat time. How'd your dad's truck do pulling the toyhauler?

I saw that Cole Henry did really well this weekend too...not that I wasn't expecting it. I am guessing his mom and dad were pretty stoked.

Stanton won 1st place in D13 again this week. Thomas didn't fair so well in the 2nd moto. I think he came in 1st in the 1st moto and then ran out of gas in the 2nd moto. Took him too long to figure it out so when he put it on reserve he was pretty far back. Don't take this to the bank though...I was talking to Stanley on his cell phone and the conversation was a bit choppy. Pretty sure Stanton got the holeshot in the 1st moto and led the entire way.

05Z400rdr
05-26-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
where in the hell was security? they sure made a statement at the front gate as we were greeted by an armed person:ermm:

That's a good question :ermm: We did have announced a few times that there was a $500 reward, though. There were many generous people there, including a lady beside us who went around with a jar and collected money to give to us to help out. Not to mention, she talked to Team Suzuki, Can-Am, East Coast ATV, and Lost Creek Cycles, and they all said that they are going to help us get the parts that we need. I hate theives. :mad:

It was nice to see you this weekend though Pappy! :cool:

Pappy
05-26-2008, 08:46 PM
it was good to see you as well....

hopefully at unadilla i wont be so rushed and be able to chat with everyone a bit more:p

FHKracingZ
First off, it is not codys second year racing.. In fact, when he turned 16 it was the saturday of the weekend at sunset ridge 2006, he was in the B class.. He was racing before that also. So that would make it at minimum his 3rd year racing nationals.

Cody is cody, he dosnt care what anybody thinks about him, and its awsome. He goes out and does his thing. Many people in pro-am look down on him saying hes going to hurt people and make excuses but at the end of the day , week in and week out , he has been the fastest one on the track. Hes a nice kid, and knows what he wants to do. All the power to him. But to say he is gonna take on the pro class like its nothing, is a WAY over statement. The pro class takes way more than just balls to the wall speed. It takes a combination of things to put it all together.

quad2xtreme
Landon, sorry to hear about the damage to your bike...that really sucks. I remember reading about some of the GNCC guys having their entire quads taken from the trailers while parked at a hotel either last year or the year before. Geez, is it getting to the point where riders now need to hire a security guard? Glad to hear that you managed to salvage the weekend though.

Hope to ride with you soon at BPG. I didn't make it there this weekend due to some unexpected work issues. Hopefully, I can take off this Friday and make it there this weekend. I really wanted to race under the lights too.

FoxRacing81
05-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Ya, I was impressed with his set of balls it takes to do the tripps. Did you guys see the pros even messed it up in practice. I forget the 2 pros that missed it, I think it was #9 Kawi that was over the bars and under the quad. Forget who tipped off the side when they did it. But for sure takes a set for that jump.

But ya it was a blast! Well got to jet to watch the Pens, be back on in a few!

***Watch the advertising attempts***

I'm suprised more people didn't try the triple to be honest.
Last year, a bunch of people atleast tried it. It seemed a little more built up this year, but I was expecting someone in Pro-Am or even A class to nut up and try it before Creamer.

Oh and btw, thanks for the shirt!

05-26-2008, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by FoxRacing81
I'm suprised more people didn't try the triple to be honest.
Last year, a bunch of people atleast tried it. It seemed a little more built up this year, but I was expecting someone in Pro-Am or even A class to nut up and try it before Creamer.

Oh and btw, thanks for the shirt!

Hope you like the shirt! Ya, this year it seemed like the track was beating people up. I dont race so I cant be for sure, just what it looked like.

I am sorry to hear about the guys that had everything stolen, that just sucks! I never had parts stolen but I had my first son at 17. One day I had money in my pocket to take to the bank during my lunch break between school and vo-tech. During gym someone stole my cash and I felt so bad, since it was money I saved for my son. I was so pissed then, I could not even think what it would be like when I was racing and my weekend was shot. Back then $100 was huge for a high school kid that was all I lost, but to lose a weekend and cost of everything just sucks.

**EDITED***

Last warning for advertising

dan harris
05-29-2008, 05:46 AM
Damn Landon that stinks about your quads having parts stolen off of them. There are so many good honest people in this sport that its hard to picture someone walking around the pits doing something like that.

When people are caught stealing at the track they should be tied to a pole and everyone should be allowed to roost them. ....before we kill and bury them. Everybody needs to look out for one another and watch for suspicious activity. Someone had to see people walking around with handlebars that have the cables cut right off of them!!!!

Good luck getting things back together. Hope to ride with you soon.

Ripitupfilms
05-29-2008, 07:30 PM
FO SHO. cody is strait gnar

Originally posted by FHKracingZ
First off, it is not codys second year racing.. In fact, when he turned 16 it was the saturday of the weekend at sunset ridge 2006, he was in the B class.. He was racing before that also. So that would make it at minimum his 3rd year racing nationals.

Cody is cody, he dosnt care what anybody thinks about him, and its awsome. He goes out and does his thing. Many people in pro-am look down on him saying hes going to hurt people and make excuses but at the end of the day , week in and week out , he has been the fastest one on the track. Hes a nice kid, and knows what he wants to do. All the power to him. But to say he is gonna take on the pro class like its nothing, is a WAY over statement. The pro class takes way more than just balls to the wall speed. It takes a combination of things to put it all together.