PDA

View Full Version : 04 400ex for sale. Very well maintained, ridden very little! Dubuque, Iowa. 2900 OBO

zdowell
05-19-2008, 11:34 AM
I have a 400ex. Been very well taken care of, after every 2 rides I changed the oil. In the past year I have owned it, ive rode 6-8 times. Going to college and just don't have much time for it. It has Brand New razr's on it front and rear, shock covers on the front. I can include pro armor nerfs with heal guards and foot pegs, e-series pipe, and a K&N with prefilter for a cheap amount if interested. Id like $2900 for just the quad, or $3250 for everything! Let me know and we can work out some kind of deal. I live in Dubuque Iowa. That is located where Wisconsin, Illinoise and Iowa meet on the mississippi. I can also meet you some distance if that be needed.

My number is 563-451-2669 if you have any questions about the quad.

Will ad updated pictures in a short while. Have to find my camera. It has new tires, new clutch lever to eliminate the parking brake, and it also has a parking brake cover on the rear caliper.

zdowell
05-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Make an offer, im just looking to get rid of it and pay off the loan. I have the original recipet from the guy who bought it from the dealership new. He gave me records of all maintainance done. It has a newer chain and front and rear sprockets. They were put on in last october. At the same time I also put on new grips. All the bearings are in great shape, clutch feels great, and engine runs strong.

This bike was for the kids of the family. The father was into racing his 300ex. His kids rode around on this 400ex and kept it bone stock. The kids were about around 10 or younger. It even had the stock tires front and rear when I bought it.

There isn't one complaint with this quad, just wish I had more places to ride closer to home. I always take good care of it after rides. Wash it real good, lube the chain, and clean and charge the K&N filter.

Make an offer and I can see what we can do. Thanks!

zdowell
05-22-2008, 04:10 PM
I would also trade my quad plus cash for a 450r!

JJLT250R
05-23-2008, 09:58 PM
any interest in trading for a 2002 cannondale cannibal that needs a little work?

zdowell
05-24-2008, 02:05 PM
sorry no trades, unless its a 450r. Throw my an offer, going to the dealership to see what trade in is. Im ready to take a reasonable offer. I can also deliver if its not to far away.

zdowell
06-01-2008, 09:21 AM
Make an offer guys.