PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous

400exrider0004
05-18-2008, 03:41 PM
Round 5 was a total waste of money.

I wasnt able to practice friday and wasnt able to race in the unclassified saturday morning because of steering issues. So i wasnt familiar with the non-mx portion of the track, which is my fault because of the unreadiness for the race.

So long story short I was disqualified because I cut the coarse saturday afternoon. I wasnt aware of this because the first lap a tree jumped out in front of me;) and the second lap was really my first true lap(which is the one i cut supposedly). Now i didnt know I cut the coarse and wasnt notified till the end of my third lap:mad: I did however run into a worcs official the second lap but he didnt say that I was cutting the coarse or anything!!! Also the coarse was not very well marked. people were going off into different directions.

So it was my fault i didnt get to know the track better, but I believe when i did run into the worcs official he should of said something instead of a surprise black flag!

In a way it comes to show that if your under the A class, all they want is your money.

raidernut
05-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider0004

In a way it comes to show that if your under the A class, all they want is your money. [/B]

Ive seen many a pro and pro am riders dq'd for coarse cutting. Its unfortunate, but needs to be enforced to maintain the integrety of the racing, most people walk the coarse on friday afternoon to familiarize themselves with it.

timmybreakitall
05-19-2008, 10:02 PM
4 PRO dirt bikes were DQ'ed last year for cutting course and took them out of the champ and big $ from sponcers.
Being black flagged sucks ( TRUST me ,I know) EVERYBODY gets the same treatment regardless of plate color. We (pros) are made example of because of the spotlight we are put in.
I feel your pain bro, I"ve been there. Next week you look back and say to yourself " Thats what I will do different!" and come out next round swinging.

TPQ #8