PDA

View Full Version : Prom!

ZeroLogic
05-16-2008, 11:11 AM
Welllll it's finally here! Prom and more importantly, prom weekend! I've went to school for 13 years for this! After prom is almost over, me and a bunch of my friends are off to Seaside Heights NJ for the weekend! I can't wait! Ya'll have fun, I'll let ya know how it is if I make it back!:blah:

mine
05-16-2008, 12:43 PM
Haha dude, biggest mistake of your life, I was at seaside yesterday, and the day before and the day before, I jog on the beach there every day, really nothing special going on at all..

( Watch out for the bums under the boardwalk, Id rather go to point pleasent.. alot nicer)

zukirules
05-16-2008, 02:15 PM
ehh, I hope yours is better than mine, wasn't worth the 300$ w/o getting laid, Ohh the titties that night haha:

JR3
05-16-2008, 02:28 PM
haha bennyyyyssssss u r the people that clog up route 9 and 37 :mad:

mine
05-16-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by JR3
haha bennyyyyssssss u r the people that clog up route 9 and 37 :mad:

Eyy Jr3, the weather's a little crappy, do you think you guys will be out on 37 tonight, my friend just got a v8 stang, with xpipes, and all that good stuff, just wanna check out some stuff, where do you guys usually post up at ?

05-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by zukirules
ehh, I hope yours is better than mine, wasn't worth the 300$ w/o getting laid, Ohh the titties that night haha:

ROFL yeah for $300 i rather do something else. My Prom is tomorrow but i'm not going because that money I rather spend on gas for riding my quad or save it or buy some parts lol

mine
05-16-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
ROFL yeah for $300 i rather do something else. My Prom is tomorrow but i'm not going because that money I rather spend on gas for riding my quad or save it or buy some parts lol

I'm sorry you feel that way. :o

JR3
05-16-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by mine
Eyy Jr3, the weather's a little crappy, do you think you guys will be out on 37 tonight, my friend just got a v8 stang, with xpipes, and all that good stuff, just wanna check out some stuff, where do you guys usually post up at ?

no we arent gonna be out tonite we r usually in a srt4 50 trim set up etc etc u can tell its us by the huge side exit and we usually go to the wawa until we get kicked out there and then bjs and then chatsworth from there to race

416exfreak
05-16-2008, 07:50 PM

You've obviously never gotten laid.:o

$300 is a bit expensive though. I doubt I'll go to prom. If I do, im not taking a limo, which is what my girlfriend wants to do. Ive told her that she and her friends can ride in a limo, im taking my truck and leaving two black marks in the parking lot for my school to remember me by.

Then spending the rest of the night riding her, ahem....I mean my quad.:devil:

my88r
05-16-2008, 08:00 PM

sounds like me man. i said the same thing about all that bs. i didn't even want my senior picture. also never went to any dances or any of that. :D

05-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by zukirules

please tell me thats a Merc 190e evo..

05-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak

i'm 100% sure I dont need to spend $300 for that when i can get it for free lol

bulkdriverlp
05-16-2008, 10:38 PM
yea kids, dont ever spend money on a chick unless your gettin laid. heres what ya do. you borrow a friends or parents nice car, wash it, put 20.00 in gas in it. go to plain family restraunt. spend 25.00 on dinner. you have to spend a little if its a specail occasion like prom. so youve spent 45.oo. make shure she knows that you expect to get laid, in a nice way. if you dont get laid your only out 45 bucks. if you do then you take her to breakfast at a fine dining restraunt the next morning.:blah:

zukirules
05-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
please tell me thats a Merc 190e evo..

Yes sir! My bro had a 190e, same car just diff rims and no spoiler, but he got ride of it since the trans was f'n up, and a bunch of other lil stuff wrong with it, but the car was mint. That's my buddy Jourdans 190e, 5 speed too haha. But, I honestly don't like the manual trans's on the 190's, they're alot slower with a manual too.

He made a custom turbo header, since you can't buy one for it. He's just gotta get the rest of the stuff to throw the turbo on.

UNBROKEN
05-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak

$300 is a bit expensive though. I doubt I'll go to prom. If I do, im not taking a limo, which is what my girlfriend wants to do. Ive told her that she and her friends can ride in a limo, im taking my truck and leaving two black marks in the parking lot for my school to remember me by.

Then spending the rest of the night riding her, ahem....I mean my quad.:devil: 300 dollars lol ure obviosly despert :D but i do agree with driving ure badass truck thats way more fun then a limo :devil:

MX MaNiAc 06
05-17-2008, 02:14 PM
I didnt go to my senior prom. But i went to 3 different schools after parties including my own. All i spent was $36 on a couple cases of beer. I saw action for $36 when most paid hundreds to go with a friend.

ZeroLogic
05-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Well, I'm very tired and very beat. I didn't get to read the responses. But man it was a blast down there. The cops are real chill and everything deffently doing it again. I came home, got a full bottle of JD and I think I'm going to kill the rest right now so later ya'll.:bandit:

mine
05-19-2008, 07:10 AM
ahahaha I owe my last Friday to Jd ang jagermeister

ZeroLogic
05-20-2008, 02:02 PM
I dun a few shots of Jagermeister. Woke up the next morning and pissed out of my butt.
Never again.
Jd has been my friend the past three nights. Who says you can't drink on school days!:blah:

Mean250r
05-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by JR3
no we arent gonna be out tonite we r usually in a srt4 50 trim set up etc etc u can tell its us by the huge side exit and we usually go to the wawa until we get kicked out there and then bjs and then chatsworth from there to race

Wheres the racin at. I got a Terminator cobra, and my buddy has an audi S4. We always lookin to run people. hit me up.

God i hate bennies. ahah :mad:

JR3
05-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
Wheres the racin at. I got a Terminator cobra, and my buddy has an audi S4. We always lookin to run people. hit me up.

God i hate bennies. ahah :mad:

anywhere bro we will usually meet then go to a location well be out this weekend pm me ur number if ur serious about meeting up