PDA

View Full Version : what the heck happened!?

exriderdude
11-27-2002, 09:43 PM
i was in the middle of reading the thread "post pics of your g/fs" or something like that, and i click to go to the next page and it says im not authorized, so i go back to the forum page and its not there:confused:, did it get deleted or what, why? im kinda pissed, it was just getting interesting:grr

chavez
11-27-2002, 09:46 PM
MODS DELETED IT IT BROKE THE RULES

Derek
11-27-2002, 10:05 PM
yea........"THE RULES"

exriderdude
11-27-2002, 10:08 PM
man thats gay, its like we cant have any fun like that on here anymore, seems like everything that has to do with girls gets closed or deleted or something:rolleyes:

Guy400
11-28-2002, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by exriderdude
man thats gay, its like we cant have any fun like that on here anymore, seems like everything that has to do with girls gets closed or deleted or something:rolleyes: I moved it to the mod forum. It was, yet again, another display of why the rules are tightening a bit. When the thread was first started the mods showed some leniancy in hopes that you guys could have some fun. Then the next thing you know somone's posting a pic of a girl in a thong bent over with her teets showing. There were a couple pics like that posted right at the end and that's why the thread was taken down. If people could just have decent fun without finding it necessary to push and see how much they can get away with it would be alright. Unfortunately, it only takes one person to go overboard and it ruins a thread for everyone.

Woodsrider
11-28-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Guy432
I moved it to the mod forum..

ya'll got your own forum? I wanna be a mod:D

Ride400
11-28-2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by exriderdude
man thats gay, its like we cant have any fun like that on here anymore, seems like everything that has to do with girls gets closed or deleted or something:rolleyes:

you can say that again, lighten up a little