PDA

View Full Version : CVT Dinner in Pa.

quadnana7
05-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Hey everyone we decided on having Hoagies, Chips and vegetable soup for our Saturday night meal. We are going to need the following:
Hoagie Rolls
Ham
Bologna
Turkey
Salami
Roast Beef
Pastrami
Cheese
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Onions
Bell Pepper
Black Olives
Chips
Dips
Drinks
Desserts
I will make the Vegetable Beef Soup and bring mustards, mayo, oil and vinegar. I will also do plates , bowls, and silverware.
Please let me know what you are bringing as soon as possible so we can get it posted and make sure we have everything we need. If you can think of anything else to go with the meal let me know
Look froward to seeing everyone in Pa . Maybe it will be dry for a change
:devil: :devil: :D :cool:

Logan #34's Dad
05-15-2008, 08:29 PM
I'll bring the Ham and Bologna!
Did I tell ya'all that the track is only 2 1/2 hours away! :D

quadnana7
05-15-2008, 09:14 PM
Hey Rocky sure did miss yall in the mud swamp last week end
its only about 9 or 10 hours for us unless we have more problems with the RV just got it out of the shop again hope it is fixed this time we are replacing so many parts pretty soon it is going to be a new RV :devil::D :

dwhst9
05-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Where/when is the race this weekend you guys are talking about?

Logan #34's Dad
05-15-2008, 09:21 PM
See you there! I just noticed the powersteering pump is leaking on ours! LOL. Someday, I'll be able to get one of those Renegades!!!!!! It will probably be old and used too! LOL

Logan #34's Dad
05-15-2008, 09:24 PM
Hey dwhst9, No race THIS weekend. We are talking about High Point next weekend.
There is a race on Saturday night just east of Canton, Ohio if your interested. Good competition too.

dblacks
05-16-2008, 01:22 AM
close national and we have a neatv race that weekend:(

We will be at Unidilla and the other PA race thou

quadnana7
05-19-2008, 09:08 AM
Hey Guys
We still need to know what a lot of you are bringing List so far
Nana- Homemade Veg. Beef Soup, Condiments, Plates Bowls, Silverware, Lettuce. Tomatoes, Onions, Black Olives, Bell Pepper, Hot Peppers
Karen Smith- Meat and Cheese Tray, Tea and Lemonade, Hoagie Rolls
Jana Cochran - 50 Hoagie Rolls
Rocky Dusenberry- Ham and Bologna
We still need Meats. cheeses,chips,Dips, Desserts, Drinks
Let us know

olsmokey
05-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
Hey dwhst9, No race THIS weekend. We are talking about High Point next weekend.
There is a race on Saturday night just east of Canton, Ohio if your interested. Good competition too.
you talking about exit 1on I79 mount morris

quadnana7
05-19-2008, 12:14 PM
It is the ITP/Moose Racing ATVA National MX Series that will be held at High Point in Mount Morris Pa this coming weekend if you plan on attending come join us on Saturday night we have a dinner for the CVT Riders and their families a great way relax and get to know each other at the track

olsmokey
05-19-2008, 01:02 PM
i dont get into mx much i do more xc racing

hotquads1
05-19-2008, 02:59 PM
I will be bringing two boys and an appetite. oopps and my lovely wife (with her picnic basket).
marc

Reimer Racing
05-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Quadnana7, I can bring the drinks and some browines. Would a couple of coolers filled with bottled waters and huggies be ok.

wvspeedfreak
05-19-2008, 04:15 PM
We are planning on coming to High Point.I won't be able to get up there until sometime Saturday though due to work so we will just be watching and taking some pics.Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you all.

hotquads1
05-19-2008, 04:20 PM
C'mon Jason , you got to let Austin bring his ride and get him a national plaque, and I have seen the pics , he is definatly qualified.
marc

quadnana7
05-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Reimer Racing
The drinks and brownies will be terrific kids young and old love them brownies
Jason
It doesn't matter if you are only watching come on and join us

wvspeedfreak
05-20-2008, 03:18 PM
We won't be able to get there until about mid day Saturday or the quad would be coming with us Marc :ermm:
Quadnana,thanks.Looking forward to meeting some of you and the weather looks like it is going to be great at this point.Keep your fingers crossed :macho

quadnana7
05-20-2008, 08:10 PM
We have our fingers crossed and doing a lot of praying we are tired of mud racing never thought I would wish for dust. Looking forward to putting faces with names from ex riders