PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood this weekend?? anyone

Ripitupfilms
05-15-2008, 10:41 AM
anyone goin to breezewood this weekend. if the wheather holds out for sunday i wanna get some riding in .

anyone know how the current track conditions are.

quadracer707
05-15-2008, 04:36 PM
Hey GLOOP,

Lots of dirt & plenty of BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil: :devil:

Ken

dan harris
05-15-2008, 08:38 PM
Tracks are in great shape. Lots of new lips on the jumps. They call for a chance of a shower on Sunday but those showers usually miss us.

There's a good chance we'll have some pro's out this week practicing for the upcoming National.

Ripitupfilms
05-15-2008, 08:42 PM
sick i sent my friend out today. 210 on a 300ex he said it was gnarly condtions. he said he liked the lips

dan harris
05-16-2008, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
sick i sent my friend out today. 210 on a 300ex he said it was gnarly condtions. he said he liked the lips

Your boy was ripping it up on that 300ex yesterday!

Ripitupfilms
05-16-2008, 08:01 AM
we should be coming out sunday depending on the rain

KXRida
05-16-2008, 08:24 AM
Just keep up on your weather checks. We just got a butt load of rain here in Altoona. Ugh I'll make it down one of these weekends Dan!

dan harris
05-16-2008, 12:18 PM
The rain stopped here today around noon. Tracks are draining great and as long as its not raining on Saturday the tracks should be great.

They call for a chance of a shower tomorrow, but usually the showers miss us here in the mountains.

Kxrida - who are you kidding - your never gonna come down to ride - you've been saying that for 2 years????? lol

KXRida
05-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by dan harris
The rain stopped here today around noon. Tracks are draining great and as long as its not raining on Saturday the tracks should be great.

They call for a chance of a shower tomorrow, but usually the showers miss us here in the mountains.

Kxrida - who are you kidding - your never gonna come down to ride - you've been saying that for 2 years????? lol

haha sometime. Driving a lifted truck blows on gas lol. The month of may is bad for me. I'm leaving for a wedding as I speak right now. I'd like to make it down on a weekday sometime. I might just have to schedule a week off and come down for a while. I've been down there, just not riding.