PDA

View Full Version : HELP ?'s on selling my 400ex

NDrider
11-27-2002, 08:30 PM
I have an offer of $3800 cash, should I take it? Please Read before saying take it an run.

Also Understand we don't have the competition around here with the Z400 and Cannadales. Our Honda shop is right beside our Suzuki shop and both are selling the 400ex and z400 for $5700, neither one will budge on their prices.

I also have it in our local papers running over Thanksgiving until Monday 12/02/02.

Here is what I am selling.

This ATV is in excellent condition and is adult owned and maintained. It has never been raced, only trail ridden.

Mods on the ATV are: DMC Full Duel Exhaust System w/spark arrestor, K & N air filter w/outerwear, K & N jet kit, White Brothers Bumper, Ceet Gripper seat cover, Yellow ShockWears and Smoke colored headlight cover.

Extras that are included are: a second K & N air filter w/outerwear, 8 more diffuser disks for the spark arrestor, muffler packing, rear sprocket and stock front bumper.

Including extra stock rear rims and tires I bought from Razorback and never used them.

Average N.A.D.A is $3995.00
Mods and extras total about $1200.00

Pics of 400ex - http://a2nut.tripod.com/400ex/index.html

Thanks for your help.

KP's lil'300
11-27-2002, 08:35 PM
i dont really know but that sounds about right so "take it and run" but it does sound fare KP

NDrider
11-27-2002, 09:05 PM
I am serious about needing help on what to do.

Selling the 250ex was easy, it was my wifes quad, but this one is my baby.

Anyone think I sould hold out for more $$$ until my adds run out(run from 11/17 until 12/02). I only had 1 looker other then this offer.

HELP!!!