PDA

View Full Version : Good place to ride in PA

250x#93
11-27-2002, 06:21 PM
The dueys and all the trails around there around indiana are very fun to ride on. Lots of hill climbs. Thats all.

Derek
11-27-2002, 07:36 PM
Come up to Johnstown if you wanna get some real riding in.

jaspurx
12-12-2002, 08:17 PM
do you ever ride around the horseshoe curve or murph area near altoona? some of my pals ride there!!! suposed to be really good!!!

Tommy 17
12-13-2002, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by jaspurx
do you ever ride around the horseshoe curve or murph area near altoona? some of my pals ride there!!! suposed to be really good!!!

i've been wanting to go there for some time now to big murph... i always see them parked at the top of the buckhorn on my way to altoona... mayb sometime in the spring we all can go there...

i heard theres a awesome place to ride on cresson mt... never been there though...

rausch creek in eastern pa is probably the best place to ride... its a mx park with 3 tracks for quads and they are adding more... they also have tonz of trails... very good time... well worth the 3 hours drive for me...

i have a few trails around me but noones been traveling them as much latly and they are gettin rutted up pretty good...

theres a great learner mx track in marion center pa called IRON VALLEY! very great place to ride... small jumps, awesome dirt mixture, nicest berms i've ever riddin on... lil narrow but its great...