PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood PA Memorial Day Weekend

dan harris
05-12-2008, 06:40 AM
Memorial Day weekend is coming up fast and were getting ready for an entire 4 day weekend of great riding, camping, racing and just having fun.

The Proving Grounds will host another awesome holiday weekend with open riding for everyone all weekend long. That Saturday night May 24th we will light up the big track and hold outlaw races for all ages and sizes. No memberships to buy or clubs to join. Just sign up and race. There will be a class for all size bikes and all size quads. Classes will be broken down into experience level.

The following day Sunday May 25th we will have a Free Pig Roast for all in attendance. There will also be riding games and hay rides for the kids. We will also have door prizes to give out all weekend long.

Don't miss this great event. A one day weekend pass is $40 a two day weekend pass is $60 and you can ride for 3 days for $70. We look forward to having everyone out for a great time.

More information can be found on our website www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com click on any of the pictures scrolling across the bottom of our site to be taken directly to our photo gallery with pictures of everything.l

dan harris
05-12-2008, 06:42 AM
Tracks will be in great shape all weekend long.

dan harris
05-12-2008, 06:44 AM
Mulch added to the tracks making for great soil conditions.

dan harris
05-12-2008, 06:55 AM
Expect great track conditions.

dan harris
05-12-2008, 06:57 AM
I hope to look over and see you HERE !!

hondaracer31
05-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey Dan. Will you have a class for injured riders? hahaha
You know I'll be there, don't see how I could ride though...:(

dan harris
05-13-2008, 05:50 AM
Hey Barry,

Hope your healing up, guess you won't be better in time for the race. Glad to hear you'll still be out. I'll be able to use the help!?!

Not sure about the injured rider class. But we will have plenty of classes for everybody thats not hurt. We'll have begginner intermediate and expert classes for most quads and bikes. There will be a 30 plus class and a 40 plus class for us older riders.

JForestZ34
05-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Dam I'm really torn.. I really want to go back to breezewood but I only have a day to ride and that's Sat. Iw ould be coming up with someone else and trust me It's well worht my 5 hr drive to get there.. DAm what to do.. My friend wants to go to Tower City but I want to go to Breezewood.. WHAT AM I TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

exrider44
05-20-2008, 05:49 PM
How far is that place from Northern NJ?

JForestZ34
05-20-2008, 06:11 PM
Which place I know that Tower City is about 2- 2/12 hrs from central Jersey.. Breezewood is 5hrs from central Jersey.. But to me it's worth the extra 2 hrs to go to breezewood...

James

dan harris
05-21-2008, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
Dam I'm really torn.. I really want to go back to breezewood but I only have a day to ride and that's Sat. Iw ould be coming up with someone else and trust me It's well worht my 5 hr drive to get there.. DAm what to do.. My friend wants to go to Tower City but I want to go to Breezewood.. WHAT AM I TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

Well if you only have one day to ride and its saturday then your in luck. We'll have open riding all day until 5pm then we'll light up the track for our night racing schedule. So you'll really get two days of riding into one.

Plus if you go to tower city you'll spend the whole next day cleaning the black coal off you and your quad. !! (been there done that) ....Hope to see you Saturday.

dan harris
05-21-2008, 05:06 AM
Everything is looking great for a perfect weekend. The weather man calls for great weather with temps in the 70's and NO chance of rain all weekend.

Tracks are looking great with some small changes in store for people.

W A R N I N G: the connector jump on the big track has been changed into a big double!!! There is a new option line around it for riders not clearing it. I did this for the race so we don't have some people jumping it and some not. I don't want anyone getting landed on.

Also note that the big double after the flag jump is now a Water Jump, you can't roll it anymore. If your not jumping it you need to use the option line on the right with the two smaller doubles.

JForestZ34
05-21-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by dan harris
Well if you only have one day to ride and its saturday then your in luck. We'll have open riding all day until 5pm then we'll light up the track for our night racing schedule. So you'll really get two days of riding into one.

Plus if you go to tower city you'll spend the whole next day cleaning the black coal off you and your quad. !! (been there done that) ....Hope to see you Saturday.

I was a member there years ago but they ended up screwing me pretty good.. So I haven't been there in about 6 years but still I'm itching to ride but I would rather come to Breezewood so you just might see and extra face riding around.. :D

James

dan harris
05-21-2008, 08:12 PM
We look forward to having you and the yfz at the proving grounds James.