PDA

View Full Version : Possible new c-dale owner

loons
05-11-2008, 05:28 PM
So I have come accross a great deal on a 2003 c-dale glamis. I will find out tomorrow all the specifics, but lets assume it has none of the updates. Can you guys let me know which updates need to be done right away, and which ones I can should be updated, but are not critical?

Also, the starter is out on it. Where can I get one, and is it easy to get to.

I'm very mechanical. I just sold my yfz. I have some big plans for this dale, and am looking forward to the challenge of making this a one of a kind c-dale like I did my yfz.

This was my yfz:

happyboy
05-11-2008, 07:08 PM
very nice yfz. If you liked building the yfz you will like the dale just as much. They are a very cool hobby and well worth the work if you can do much yourself. Hop on over to www.cannondaleriders.com and look around. All of the updates are discussed over there, and its probobly best to do them all in one swoop since you would be tearing into the motor for the critical ones.

See yah around.

04yfz450nj
05-16-2008, 12:39 PM
You will like the cdale more than the yfz I had a cdale than got a yfz I am lookin for another cdale they handle so much better than the yfz an both my machines where stock.