PDA

View Full Version : LT-F250FY (4x4) Carb

casper7997
05-11-2008, 01:38 PM
I have a 2000 suzuki ltf250fy 4x4.. I need a carb for it.. So far all the OEM carbs I can find are about 300... I have been unable to find one on ebay... Even though i am a woman I have one unusual trait for my gender.. I AM CHEAP... I will NOT spend that much for a carb... I will sell the bike first.. Any info on where I can find a better price for a carb... anyone have a carb they are willing to part with... or if all else fails how much would someone buy the bike for? If no oe wants to buy it or can otherwise help me out anyone know a good info site on putting a honda motor on there?

casper7997
05-11-2008, 02:03 PM
I AM CHEAP...
^^^^ Yes I know that can be taken wrong lol... Not to worry though i dont offend easily

Iliketogofast
05-13-2008, 01:13 PM
What size and part number is the stock carb? I'll try and find anything else it fits on and see if I can get you a cheap used one on eBay.

casper7997
05-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Will have to go look at it.. Its at a friends house right now since he has an area to work on it indoors... Will see what i can do about getting that number tonight

Iliketogofast
05-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Ok what I need is not only the number but maybe a few pictures of it so I can ID it. Then I'll be able to see what other machines it's available on and see if I can get you one for cheaper.

casper7997
05-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Ok I let hubby know what i need.. he will try to get it all when he gets off work in the morning.. he would have gotten it all earlier today except he spent most of the day at the hospital after being burned at work... So thats why I dont have anything yet... Its at his friends house and I dont go over there since me and this guys wife have personal issues between us....