PDA

View Full Version : built banshee for sale or trade cheap!

bad_shee05
05-10-2008, 06:41 AM
hey all. I have a 98 banshee i think i might sell or trade for a milder 4-stroke and some cash. Im buying a new house so I need all the cash i can get. Quad has been well maintained and barely ridden and has almost 5000$ in reciepted aftermarket parts. I can post some pics but i just got the frame painted and its almost together.

List of mods.

ac nerf bars and full skid plates
brand new o-ring chain
Brand new FMF Gnarly Pipes and silencers
full elka suspension and shock covers
moose racing handle bars and carbon fiber hand guards
trinity stage 4 intake
trinity stage 4 2 into 1 carb
trinity stage 4 air box kit with K&N and outerwear
trinity stage 4 port and bore job (1st over bore)
V-force 3 reeds
B-Cool head with 20cc domes and brand new O-Rings
Adjustable timing plate
New stator and coil
Brand new dirt digger clutch kit and cable
Moose racing throttle and cable
Team alba racing graphics kit and Ceet gripper seat cover
DG Bumpers front and back
Engine has a brand new chrome allen bolt kit
Hinson brake lever
Brand new douglas front wheels
Brand new douglas full house etched beedlocks with a wider offset
Brand new kenda claw rear tires.

Motor has less than a year on an entire new wiseco top end, brand new hot rod crank, and all brand new bearings and seals. Maybe 15 hours on it. I just have no time to ride and i dont like to ride it its cold or wet.

I just got the frame, a-arms, swing arm, and wheels painted a custom jet black with 6 coats of rock hard clear on them so it looks amazing. There are a few spots where the paint has chipped but are pretty minor. Has grey and yellow plastic. Frame has all new bearings, seals and bushings.

I am looking to get $3300 out of it or trade for a good condition 4 stroke and some cash. This quad is outragously fast and i just want something i can just putt around on and play with. Any questions feel free to e-mail!

bad_shee05
05-10-2008, 06:43 AM
here is another pic