PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Blaze 440 for $3200 is it a good deal?

awj8074
05-09-2008, 11:16 PM
GF's mother sent me to check it out for her younger brother. I got there and was like "yea a 16 year old does not need this as a 1st quad" but i still talked to the guy and looked at the quad anyway. Its in perfect shape and runs great. It has carbon fiber hipers on the front and the plastics have only a few minor scratches on them. I guess i'm trying to decide if it would make a good 2nd quad. I have my 05 trx450r that i love but i'm thinking this one may be a bit more fun to ride at times and would be nice to have as a back up.

How much maintenance does this quad require compared to the honda? I change my oil every 10 hours and do the routine stuff but i like the honda reliability. What did they go for new? And what problems did these quads have if any?

250rmike
07-16-2008, 02:12 PM
check out cannondaleriders.com for all the info you could ever need. they do require more maintence. they are different to work on. also make sure that there have been reliability updates done to it or else you could have a grenade or maybe not some are still running alot arnt. just read up on that site and learn before buying one and make sure you really want it or else youll lose money on it as the market sucks for them right now and prolly wont get any better in the near future. they also retailed for i beleive 10200 new