PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah Jones

xtullyx16
05-09-2008, 11:52 AM
In my speech class i chose to do a informative speech on Jeremiah jones .. only thing is i cant find a total article of his career and childhood... any help is appreciated

Honda#4
05-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Havem come and talk at your school. That would be nice.

Iliketogofast
05-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Instead of finding a "total definitive article", why not make your own?

Instead of trying to rearrange words on someone elses work, piece together your own from all of the small articles and snippets you can find.

As for his childhood, I don't know if you could actually find anything. He's probably prime material for a book but it hasn't been written yet. He is a great guy but he just isn't that famous... Ask anyone who isn't in the ATV "loop" who Jeremiah Jones is and they won't have a clue. Hell, ask some people that are, and they won't know either. It will be hard for you to find out about his childhood without trying to actually get ahold of him personally, or trying to find someone who actually knows him.

He isn't a big movie star. I don't imagine he gets a lot of calls like you may expect, so he probably wouldn't be bothered if you called him and had a small interview with him. That is of course assuming you can get his phone number.