PDA

View Full Version : Quad Toys!!

Jeff
11-27-2002, 01:39 PM
Here's some I got. Yeah I know there's a Raptor in this one, oh well, its still cool though. The one beside of it is my toy 400ex, with a few small mod's, including tiny stickers...

Jeff
11-27-2002, 01:40 PM
Here's my HUGE die-cast replica quad! Kinda favors a 250R to me, but I cant be sure...

Atreyu
11-27-2002, 01:41 PM
pretty cool..where'd ya get em?

Jeff
11-27-2002, 01:45 PM
I got the Raptor from NewRay.com and the 400ex from wal-mart

11-27-2002, 01:46 PM
any one seen the new rc atv its pretty sweet its at my local walmart for 100 i think i might buy one they look pretty sweet.
killer

tants
11-27-2002, 01:47 PM
if that what i think it is. its just sittin on your dresser? haha your parents dont care?

Jeff
11-27-2002, 01:49 PM
Yea, thats my bong and my cool alien dude smoking a joint on my shelves. No my parents dont care, their the ones that bought it for me cuz you have to be 18 or older...

own2424
11-27-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Jeff
Yea, thats my bong and my cool alien dude smoking a joint on my shelves. No my parents dont care, their the ones that bought it for me cuz you have to be 18 or older... LMAO...thats wierd! :huh

MSL
11-27-2002, 01:51 PM
Jeff you a dope head? that would explain some of your posts

or did you post that pic so someone would see it and comment on it.

knighttime
11-27-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Jeff
Yea, thats my bong and my cool alien dude smoking a joint on my shelves. No my parents dont care, their the ones that bought it for me cuz you have to be 18 or older...

:eek:

Jeff
11-27-2002, 01:53 PM
No I actually forgot they was there until I got my pictures back, haha.

MSL
11-27-2002, 01:55 PM
What kind of parent buy's thier kid a bong?

Quit smoking dope and playing with kids toys and get a job.

Jeff
11-27-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by MSL
Quit smoking dope and playing with kids toys and get a job.

Who said I smoked dope or played with toys?? Its kinda obvious that they are for my room decoration and not for play. Shows how much you know...:rolleyes:

MSL
11-27-2002, 02:05 PM
you have a bong and a statue smoking a joint for decoration?

yah i see that all the time in homes of non dope smokers:rolleyes:

**** maybe i should buy my kid a bong to decorate his room with
what a great idea or better yet maybe i should call homes and garden to let them in on the new fad.

you are on the cutting edge of home decore:blah

Bean
11-27-2002, 02:08 PM
cool, i want that alien to, u can go to bong shops, and reallly they are SOPPOSED to be for decoration, but they dont end up like that, lmao

MSL
11-27-2002, 02:15 PM
hey Jeff i was just busting you b@lls i dont care what you do i was once a kid myself;)

MR.EX-TREME
11-27-2002, 02:54 PM
lmao!!!:huh :devil

Bean
11-27-2002, 04:34 PM
gotta love mr gonja, lmao

phatswinn
11-27-2002, 04:34 PM
well, im gunna go on jeffs side, the bowl heads pretty dam clean to be a pot heads

Bean
11-27-2002, 04:38 PM
very true, after the first night, the alum on the bowl is ALWAYS black and resinated, dont ask how i know, because i dont know :huh

exriderdude
11-27-2002, 05:00 PM
well this thread was not what i expected it to be:huh

11-27-2002, 07:29 PM
is that smirnoff bottle there too? thats just overpriced citra u know...... i knew there was somin funny about that kid

Bean
11-27-2002, 07:46 PM
my friend has that same bong, only its red, LMAO

Ride400
11-27-2002, 08:37 PM
lol dont just let it sit there, put it to good use:) i like glass pieces better than the acyrilic ones tho. but i wouldnt know, never touched the stuff;)

KASCHAK
11-27-2002, 10:07 PM
my mall sells lots of bongs theres like 6 different kinds
its called nirvanas closet and there is all hoodies and weed posters and insence and percing stuff and dark lights and all gothic closes sold in it. there is a big sign that says "BONGS ARE TO BE USED FOR (TABACCO)in bigger letters USE ONLY!

Ride400
11-28-2002, 08:10 AM
yeah they always have to display that sign, i dont think anyone who buys a bong is using it for tabacco.

chavez
11-28-2002, 08:16 AM
havent you heard of puff puff pass j/k

Woodsrider
11-28-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Ride400
lol dont just let it sit there, put it to good use:) i like glass pieces better than the acyrilic ones tho. but i wouldnt know, never touched the stuff;)

Ceramic is the way to go. I have had the same amythist ceramic bong since highschool. It hasnt been used in over 8 years, and I don't even have a stem for it anymore. It is just a reminder of my carefree youth:cool: I no longer smoke the gonja, but I dont frown on it either. The stuff out there today is way too strong:blah

Ride400
11-28-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider

Ceramic is the way to go. I have had the same amythist ceramic bong since highschool. It hasnt been used in over 8 years, and I don't even have a stem for it anymore. It is just a reminder of my carefree youth:cool: I no longer smoke the gonja, but I dont frown on it either. The stuff out there today is way too strong:blah

lol thats funny how you say the stuff out there today is way too strong. this women at my work told me her son smoked her up becuz she hadnt smoked since she was in high school and she wanted to see how it was compared to when she used to toke. she said it was the strongest stuff shes ever puffed lol, and that the stuff they had when she was a kid was never that strong. i think its alright as long as you can keep it under control.

Woodsrider
11-28-2002, 09:29 AM
The UofW medical center did a study, and the potency of pot today is insane compared to 15 to 20 years ago. If I remember right it was someting like: todays BCbud has THC content of 28 to 30% compared to the best pot from the early eighties, when Nancy first told us to "just say no", at 12 to 18% THC:eek:

Bean
11-28-2002, 09:32 AM
damn, where are my braincells goin, i havnt ever touched the stuff, i hate potheads :rolleyes: , lmao, u guys should see my peacepipe, lmao

Ride400
11-28-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Bean
damn, where are my braincells goin, i havnt ever touched the stuff, i hate potheads :rolleyes: , lmao, u guys should see my peacepipe, lmao

well weve already got a pic of one, post urs lol. soggy thats crazy how much the potency has gone up over the years. its cool that someone older is cool with it and not flippin out, like you understand it and dont just flip out and when you hear about it. a little bud to ease the mind and chill out never hurt anyone.

Blysster
11-28-2002, 10:43 AM
what's a bong? :confused: :blah

I hear the FMF powerbongs are pretty good

Woodsrider
11-28-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Ride400

well weve already got a pic of one, post urs lol. soggy thats crazy how much the potency has gone up over the years. its cool that someone older is cool with it and not flippin out, like you understand it and dont just flip out and when you hear about it. a little bud to ease the mind and chill out never hurt anyone.

Dang man I ain't that old, I'm only 34:grr When I was in HS I went through a 1/4oz a week:eek: And still got through it with a 3.5 GPA. I do hope my kids stay away from drugs though.

Ride400
11-28-2002, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider

Dang man I ain't that old, I'm only 34:grr When I was in HS I went through a 1/4oz a week:eek: And still got through it with a 3.5 GPA. I do hope my kids stay away from drugs though.

sorry man i didnt mean to call you old, ur just older than me (16) lol. i toke a lot and still have gotten honors all through HS. school is pretty easy for me, and i think toking makes it easier to get good grades. ohh and hide that bong from the kids, theyll be wanting to fire it up sooner or later:p

11-28-2002, 07:22 PM
i dont see what the big deal is about it ive never tried it and i dont wanan , but it seems to help some peopel who cant concentrate and other things so i dont see why people care what other people do,.... man...i really hate people:grr

Live2Ride300
11-28-2002, 07:28 PM
Damn, this thread is awesome. Ya toking every now and then isnt bad. Nothing wrong with a lil bud here and there. I get around a 3.00 to a 3.5 gpa, and I toke like every week. I guess as you get older it sort of phases out and your forget about it. Its something alot of kids our age do, I guess to relax, and to just experience for a lil while, and visit cloud 9, lolol. Just keep it under control, and dont let it control ur life and your fine. lol, heck my mom used to toke, when she was my age, lol

Ride400
11-28-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Live2Ride300
Damn, this thread is awesome. Ya toking every now and then isnt bad. Nothing wrong with a lil bud here and there. I get around a 3.00 to a 3.5 gpa, and I toke like every week. I guess as you get older it sort of phases out and your forget about it. Its something alot of kids our age do, I guess to relax, and to just experience for a lil while, and visit cloud 9, lolol. Just keep it under control, and dont let it control ur life and your fine. lol, heck my mom used to toke, when she was my age, lol

well amen to that.

Ride400
11-28-2002, 08:09 PM
lol found an old pic from this summer of live2ride300, this kid almost looks straight lmao

Live2Ride300
11-28-2002, 08:10 PM
Damn I look bad, ollolol that was awhile ago huh mike?

Ride400
11-28-2002, 08:50 PM
sure was, chillen summer of 02

12-04-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by MSL
What kind of parent buy's thier kid a bong?

I bought my own powerbong for the 416,,dad thought it was pretty cool..:huh

ChadEXer
12-04-2002, 12:36 PM
This thread has had me bustin up the whole way through,,,,,I was tripping out on the bong before I scrolled down wondering if anyone noticed it!! Yes I was a major pot head in school, matter of fact I smoke every day before I left to shcool and even at school sometimes,,,I was still the smartest guy in my Advanced classes and graduated with all A's 1 year early, but those were the days!! being fu*ked up in shcool and still making all A'a was great!!! We smoke about a OZ a week!!! I dont smoke anymore, its not because of my age though, its for reasons I cant discuss!!! I think pot will be legal very soon!!!

monkeyboy
12-04-2002, 12:45 PM
me an slapnutz ma brothar cant smoke dat stuff cuz mom said it will mak us dum

SlapNutz
12-04-2002, 01:00 PM
man i wannna get someof that grein stuff soon,, ma n grannie dont know that we cna be smart all teh time as well

Ride400
12-04-2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by ChadEXer
This thread has had me bustin up the whole way through,,,,,I was tripping out on the bong before I scrolled down wondering if anyone noticed it!! Yes I was a major pot head in school, matter of fact I smoke every day before I left to shcool and even at school sometimes,,,I was still the smartest guy in my Advanced classes and graduated with all A's 1 year early, but those were the days!! being fu*ked up in shcool and still making all A'a was great!!! We smoke about a OZ a week!!! I dont smoke anymore, its not because of my age though, its for reasons I cant discuss!!! I think pot will be legal very soon!!!

lol that sounds like me. im not that smart but i still make honors and smoke a lot of buhdah. i think people think its worse than it really is. last year i used to blaze everyday before school and when i got home. id even skip outta class and go smoke if it was nice out. i dont smoke as much anymore, bout everyday just not as much. so for all those that say that potheads are dumb, this is for you:)

Bean
12-04-2002, 08:14 PM
well, that all potheads are dumb thing must include me, cause im deff not a honor roll student...

BlazingYamahaYz
12-04-2002, 08:23 PM
ummm...back to the original subject:rolleyes: those little quads are awesome...i have a mini raptor(some strange forest green one, looks like a raptor, so i custom painted it to match one:D ) and i have a few of those dirt bikes w/riders...decorations, cool ones tho:)