PDA

View Full Version : E/S brunswick, helmetta, parts of monroe WATCH OUT

deathman53
05-07-2008, 05:01 PM
If any of you guys ride in e/s brunsick, helmetta, jamesburg, and parts of monroe keep an eye out. I saw a bunch of cops behind the snuff factory/jamesburg conservation area today. Keep a sharp eye out for white suv's with green lettering. Those are conservation officers(aka park rangers). I didn't know if they even seen me, but I saw them. I know they were probably handing out stiff fines.

katv12
05-27-2008, 10:14 PM
If you ride in old bridge wach out, the old bridge police got a quad and goes arond the riding areas during the weekends

deathman53
05-28-2008, 04:24 AM
I was in old bridge sunday and my friend got a call about a township atv around. About 20 minutes after we left on a different part, he called me and the cops were driving by his house very slow. It was a clear sign to get immedietly. I don't get this, we aren't criminals here, but the state treats us like we are. The state needs to step-up with legal places to ride. I am riding in state forests and wma now, I'm 100% legal to ride there, as long as I ride one of my reg/ins/inpected dirtbikes. I rode on monday 90 miles and found more legal riding that I didn't explore yet.

katv12
05-28-2008, 09:46 PM
I see you are from englishtown so you probably know most of the pits in old bridge. I park at my brothers house and ride to the pits usually. Last year it was all quiet until like 3 months ago they started busting. They got me by rt. 9 when I was getting droped off but i didnt ride yet so i got a warning. I have not been back in old bridge since. Im planning to go to racewaypark this weekend to ride.

deathman53
05-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Actually no, I don't know most of the pits in old bridge. I was at duhernal twice, the moon a few times in sayreville, 3 pits in manalapan, Clayton in jackson, hawkins in jackson, jamesburg conservation area, area's in e/s brunswick, helmetta, bayville, wall township demoderby pit and also two near georges. Never got bothered at sayreville(must have been because I went on a weekday afternoon), hawkin, duhernal, bayville and some other area in old bridge. I will only ride illegal where I know the trails very well and riding my dirtbikes, no insurance, no registration, not even titles on the atv's is a very good reason, one atv doesn't even have a vin on it(custom made frame). My dirtbikes are reg/ins/inpected, I can prove very easily that they are mine and no ins/reg tickets are quite expensive. I've been caught at clayton($380, $90), wall(warning), jamesburg/helmetta(told not to go in certain areas). I'm been told horror stories about sayreville, jackson, old bridge, wall and bayville.

250Renvy
05-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Deathman - sent you a pm.

katv12
05-30-2008, 10:27 PM
I dont know the names of the pits in old bridge but i rode about 3 of them, decent size, some jumps and hills fun to ride for couple of hours. I rode helmetta also, it was muddy the time i went and there was like 10 ppl on 4x4 quads. There is also some open fields, nice to do some drag racing.