PDA

View Full Version : Theme Parks?

Sportrax10
11-27-2002, 09:45 AM
What theme parks have all of you been to? I love theme parks (because of the rollar coasters). Since people on this site come from all around what are the best theme parks you have been too, and best rollar coasters you have ridden?
I have only been to 2 good theme parks Busch Gardens(West Virginia), and Cedar Point (Ohio)... i have also been to many small ones around PA.
Has anyone has ever been to Magic Mountain? How is it?
The best rollar coaster i have ever been on is Millenium Force at Cedar Point.

Im not trying to be a post whore and post useless stuff i just wanna hear what everyone thinks of theme parks because i wanna know if there worth traveling too.

11-27-2002, 10:00 AM
I have been to Six Flags in Houston, Six Flags in Dallas, JazzLand, Disneyworld lol

Str8Wicked
11-27-2002, 10:03 AM
Disneyland in Cali, Knotts Berry Farm in Cali, Raging Waters in Cali, Six Flags Magic Mountain here in So. Cali, Six Flags great America when I was in Chicago, Wild RIvers in Cali

YLW400
11-27-2002, 10:56 AM
Busch Gardens in West Virginia??? I live there for 20 years and never saw one....:huh Its Williamsburg, Virginia;)

own2424
11-27-2002, 10:57 AM
Six Flags NJ, Six Flags GA, Six Flags CA, and Dorney Park PA

400exrules
11-27-2002, 11:00 AM
ive been to six flags in St. Louis missouri, its pretty nice and its HUGE, they have a mr.freeze, batman, the boss and other huge roller coasters and all you do is pay to get in and pay for food and stuff but all the rides are free

UglyMotha™
11-27-2002, 11:10 AM
i go to cedar point pretty much every other week

redrider420
11-27-2002, 11:27 AM
I've been to Paramounts Kings Island in Cincinatti, (Sp?) Ohio about a million times and i've been to Six Flags in Dallas, TX. I've rode every roller coaster at King's Island and I rode just about all of them at six flags including the then new Titan.

11-27-2002, 12:13 PM
best rollor coster iv ever riden had to be the rockin roller coster disney word fl i forget what park but its a crazy coster by far my favorite
killer

Sportrax10
11-27-2002, 12:24 PM
Busch Gardens in West Virginia??? I live there for 20 years and never saw one.... Its Williamsburg, Virginia

lol oops.... i wasnt thinking right

Sportrax10
11-27-2002, 12:27 PM
i go to cedar point pretty much every other week
thats so cool!
i went for one week and stayed in one of the large hotels and got in a half hour early! a full week was proabibly too long but it was a 9 hour drive so it wouldnt be worth staying for just a couple days

tants
11-27-2002, 01:01 PM
ive been to six flags NJ and bush gardens FL

Giz400ex
11-27-2002, 02:54 PM
I've been to Six Flags in Jersey and Universal in Orlando (both parks) which frigin ruled!! Had a blast and would strongly recommend on going there!!

exriderdude
11-27-2002, 05:30 PM
ive been to cedar point 4 times, it has the world record coaster (tallest, fastest) the Millenium Force. i dont really like coasters though and ive never rode it.

250rmike
11-27-2002, 05:34 PM
uum the best roler coaster ive been on is either the superman or batwing in six flags america inmaryland those are great way better than rocking rollercoaster. i dont even remember where all ive been. oh yeah hypersonic xlt is good too

Sportrax10
11-27-2002, 05:46 PM
bat wing sounds cool! my friend has been on it, he is a big rollar coaster fan.

does anybody watch rollar coaster shows on TV? i love them shows :blah

Sparky416ex
11-27-2002, 08:23 PM
Ive been to busch gardens in florida...it was great, and kings island...both are great...i personally liked the coasters at busch gardens better...its also a lot newer and cleaner...i would recommend it!

crashinmatt
11-27-2002, 09:08 PM
ive only been to six flags in aurora, OH, and cedar point. and yes ive been on the millenium force. for all of u who havent, i would say it is one of my favorite coasters. it has a cable system for pullin u up, not a chain-style one like most others. and u go up the hill pretty fast. as u start to go over the hill, it seems like u r startin to go back underneath urself. pretty wild. the drop seems to take forever. but once u hit the bottom, doing around 92mph, everything is a flash. the second hill, which is bigger than the magnum, which is the coaster that used to be the biggest i believe. it is fast, very fast and would recommend it to anyone u thinks they might wanna try it. but be prepared to wait the line. also, cedar point is buildin a new coaster, number 14 for the park i believe, but no one will say what it is. they have it started, it looks like a twin coaster, but at the time i seen it they were still workin on the hill. but it looks big.

Sportrax10
11-27-2002, 09:16 PM
crashinmatt i was there when they were starting building the new rollar coaster but i couldnt see anything.... i thought that was the 17:confused: but 2 of them were kiddie rollar coasters?
the force is SOOO fast! it just needs to be longer cause u stand in a 3 hour line and it dosnt last cause its so fast! gemini at cedar point is my favorite wooden rollar coaster! it isnt too bad a wait and its an awsome ride! also its not as bumpy as most wooden coasters:blah

crashinmatt
11-27-2002, 09:34 PM
well, im not sure how many coasters r there. but its the most in the world. i know thats a fact. but my favorite coaster is the rapter. then the mantis. i love those kinda ones.

optikid123
11-27-2002, 09:43 PM
six flags NJ is sweet i think they have the most rides around or something. and they are putting up a superman ride over the weekend