PDA

View Full Version : Little Sahara June 5-8 ???

two85atc250r's
05-06-2008, 11:15 PM
Anyone going to Waynoka first weekend in June? I was going with some friends but they backed out on me so I was just thinking of going by myself, been planning this trip all year. I don't want to miss out on the trip but then I don't want to ride by myself all weekend either. Is theft a very big problem down there? I know at Monahans it never really has been but I don't know that much about L.S. Just wondering what I might need to bring to secure my ride at night, I don't have an enclosed trailer. Thanks for any info, hope to see yall there.

cjkranz
05-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Unless the heat sets in early this year there will be plenty of people there that weekend. as for the security, if you want to make it harder for someone to steal it, use a cable/padlock. I haven't heard on any quads stolen down there in quite awhile.

smr
05-09-2008, 06:16 AM
we will be there june 27th. Wish we could get there sooner but work will not allow it.

brownieride
05-12-2008, 09:47 PM
me and about 5 or 6 friends will be on the 3rd and staying till Sunday you more than welcome to ride with us
is there anything special going on that weekend?

two85atc250r's
05-13-2008, 10:05 PM
Not that I know of it was just the best time for me to go. What will yall be ridin brownie? Are yall camping or bringing an RV? Here's my ride. I should be there Thursday night. Keep an eye out for me and come say hi. Hope I can find yall, thanks for the invite.

brownieride
05-13-2008, 10:09 PM
sweet 250r, weve got some 450s, well be in a white enclosed 24ft we usually stay at the south campground at one of the pavillions well see you there