PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Garmin GPS

Reaster00
05-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Brand New Still in box Garmin nuvi 250W...was taken out and looked at never used and everything is still in packageing. I had been given this by a friend and already had one i was just decideing which one i wanted to keep that is way it was opened.
$150 shipped.

Contact me by cell phone. 610-496-0432 after 3 pm.

snowormud
05-07-2008, 07:53 AM
Consider this sold as soon as you PM me your
paypal info, I will paypal asap. thanks,

racerdad88
05-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Good luck gettin this guy to respond - He was selling some hiper wheels and after I made a deal with him, I pm'd him, posted on his thread, and tried calling a leaving messages on his cell phone that he tells you to call - He finally sold to someone else I think - Said he was tooooooooo busy to check his thread - BAD SELLER IMO!!!

Reaster00
05-08-2008, 06:25 AM
so because i have school all day...work right after school until 9 or ten at night....and work saturday and sunday almost all day that makes me a bad guy...

racerdad88
05-08-2008, 07:34 AM
I'm not saying you're a bad guy - But if you post something to sell and someone is interested in buying it, common courtesy says you respond to that person or persons who are trying to buy - You didn't seem to have any problems responding to this post in a timely fashion - I could have had a set of hiper wheels right now if you just would have taken the 5 minutes out of your day to respond like you did now - No, instead you didn't respond at all, then got multiple offers(deals - if you look back you will see that we pm'd each other and had a deal - You just never gave me your info to pay you) and sold to the highest one or the one you decided to. You have made your decision as I have made mine and we need to move on - Good luck with anything you are selling as you likely have at least one less buyer out there because of it. And by the way, I did call you cell phone several times and left messages both times with no response from you, so it's not like people weren't trying!!!

my88r
05-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by racerdad88
I'm not saying you're a bad guy - But if you post something to sell and someone is interested in buying it, common courtesy says you respond to that person or persons who are trying to buy - You didn't seem to have any problems responding to this post in a timely fashion - I could have had a set of hiper wheels right now if you just would have taken the 5 minutes out of your day to respond like you did now - No, instead you didn't respond at all, then got multiple offers(deals - if you look back you will see that we pm'd each other and had a deal - You just never gave me your info to pay you) and sold to the highest one or the one you decided to. You have made your decision as I have made mine and we need to move on - Good luck with anything you are selling as you likely have at least one less buyer out there because of it. And by the way, I did call you cell phone several times and left messages both times with no response from you, so it's not like people weren't trying!!!

sounds like your mad. because you weren't able to buy them. LMFAO:rolleyes:

racerdad88
05-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by my88r

Not mad at all - Don't know what you mean by "weren't able to buy them" - I am perfectly ABLE - We had a deal and the guy stiffed me - Why don't you stay out of something you know nothing about - If you're interested in the Garmin, buy it - Don't forum jump
:D

my88r
05-08-2008, 08:45 PM
:rolleyes:

danhung11
05-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Is this still available?

05-12-2008, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by my88r

:D duh

snowormud