PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Rath and Polaris will make the MX debute this weekend.

GE4x4
05-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Jen Rath put this on Pred Owners to give us Polaris guys something to look for.

The Factory Outlaws will be going to the line at the ATVA MX National at Walnut this weekend. With the untimely demise of the WPSA our team will be switching gears and attending the rest of the ATVA Nationals

Going to the line on Outlaw 450MXR's this weekend will be

Brock Lyons - Pro Class
Rich Stambach - Pro Class
Cody Anderson - Pro Am Class
Frankie Batista - A Class
Jay Corey - B Class

Some of the products the race bikes will be sporting are FMF exhaust - B & B Motor work and carb mods -Rath Pro Flow Airbox kits - Dunlop Tires - Fox Shox - Rath Arms and Alum products - Douglas Wheels- RPM axles - Hinson Clutch Components - Precision Steering Dampners just to name a few!! Wish us luck as we go show what these quads are made out of!!

Can't wait to see.:macho

BlasterEaten250
05-06-2008, 04:26 PM
It will be interesting to see how they do that's for sure.

I wish I could go but it's on mothers day, so I dont think that would go over too well lol

SRH
05-06-2008, 04:27 PM
what about creech and luburgh??

JJs450r
05-06-2008, 04:59 PM
pretty cool gonna be a good mix up now

R-n-D
05-06-2008, 05:51 PM
It will be good to see the guys get started at the Nationals. They have been doing some training and dialing on of the Machines at some of the D-23 races. Looking foward to seeing how they do. We will be down racing also this weekend

ccmuscle22
05-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Good luck this weekend. We have been working with Cody and Jay for a while. Everyone is very fast. I think this weekend will be huge, everyone is going now that the ATVA is the main series.

Good luck guys!

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

TWISTED DINLI
05-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by SRH
what about creech and luburgh??

i've heard that they are racing the polaris on the bomb squad team. not 100% sure but thats wat i heard.