PDA

View Full Version : XMQNW DRR Indy quad photos

BradLoomis
05-06-2008, 01:30 PM
All of the photos that were taken of the buildup are now on one site. If anyone has any questions about anything done, please ask. I will be more than happy to explain anything.

XMQNW DRR Indy Quad (http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/DRRINDYSHOW/?albumview=slideshow)

tireman43
05-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Still looks clean.:D Are you guys going to test it on the track at all or is it going to be just a show quad? I'm curious to know how the relocated radiator works in track use. Also how those new products are holding up.

It still looks great and you guys did some very cool stuff with it. My wife and daughter can't get over the lightning paint.:eek2:

Kevin

BradLoomis
05-06-2008, 05:43 PM
I don't know what XMQNW is going to do with the bike. I have ridden it around a little, since I had it at my shop for a bit, and it does ride real nice. Zero push, 2 1/2 degrees of total bump steer, brakes work better than the stock ones. It is fun to ride. If they decide to race it motocross, the only thing I will make them change is the rear axle. I had to machine it down slightly to make room for the carbon fiber, and then I find out later that the stock axle is braking right there.
If I have my way, I will slam it to the ground and make it a TT/Supermoto quad with Rath's Carbon Fiber Swaybar Assembly and make some carbon motor mounts and stuff fo it, so we will be able to ride it without scratching it up to bad.

As for the rest of the stuff:
-Tie rods: have been being raced for over 2 years now without a failure.
-Steering stem: (old style) over a year without any issue. DC is testing the new style now.
-Rims:don't know yet, but DC Motorsports is getting ready to abuse some
-Silencer:2 years with no issues and it does reduce decibles.
-Chain Guide: to soon to tell, but I don't forsee any issues
-FASST Flexxbars-they have them at a test lab now in Cali.

dcarter
05-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Hey Brad,
That bike would be great for tt!!!! I don't think any thing would corner with it if it had a rath sway bar on it. It still looks to sweat.
Dave