PDA

View Full Version : get to have fun with this project....

elmer91
05-06-2008, 01:20 PM
in one of my classes, as the final, we have to type a research paper. it is a computer class, so it has to include some kind of powerpoint also. most students are using a city, but i decided to do a custom build for a 450R.

gonna go all out with this, get the best of the best. gonna be my dream quad. so here is the question. what do you think is a great overall brand, so i dont have to have a bunch of websites cited? i need a website that has everything needed to do a build from the ground up. i was thinking rocky mountain, but could find a frame on there. also would like to keep alot of the parts with one company. gonna have a fun with this project.

JR3
05-06-2008, 01:44 PM
u could do all the chassis componets off of lsr then rocky mountain for the rest

elmer91
05-07-2008, 11:02 AM
i will prolly do that. who all makes aftermarket subframes? i know of blingstar, but went to their website, and it isnt there. im guessing they dont make it anymore.

Honda#4
05-07-2008, 11:23 AM
I write up quad builds all the time. I look in a dirtwheels mag or Quad mag etc etc.. and go on every site there is. IDK if this helps just my 2 cents worth.

elmer91
05-07-2008, 01:16 PM
so far so good. havent found a subframe, but it is going good. working on the parts list, then the report.