PDA

View Full Version : Website

jonesyboy123
05-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Check out website neccracing.net

GE4x4
05-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Raced the 1st event and it was awesome. Track was very fun with a nice mix of terrian. Can't wait for Rd 2

Here is a link to the web site.
NECC (http://www.neccracing.net/)

jpfmotors
05-07-2008, 07:36 AM
also raced last sunday like the track lots and nice people there running everything cant wait to race the next race

sideways
05-14-2008, 09:45 AM
I am very interested in joining this series. i have just emailed steve @ neccracing for some info.

I am a little nerevous about racing, this will be my first time. what were the courses like? the officials? is it a mass start or are you sent off one at a time and race against the clock?

what should a first time racer be aware of when going to the race?

i will be racing june 14th in chaplin. i want to be able to show up, register and race without any problems or holdups. what is required on the atv's/ people riding them? (I.E. protective gear for rider, do you have to wear racing apparel?) what has to be on the atv in order to race? (i.e. tether cord, bumbers, brake lights, number plates)

thanks for the info guys, hope to see you june 14!!!

jonesyboy123
05-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Sideways

Each class lines up together starts together
Courses typical N.E. trails around 5miles in length.
you are racing against the clock.
to enter you need an ama card which you can get onsite
and your quad needs a tether.

Nothing to nervous about just have fun

Hope this answered your questions

sideways
05-14-2008, 03:22 PM
that does answer a few of the questions. now about the riding gear.
what does the ama/neccs require you wear in order to race? I was talking to a local shop owner and he said i need chest protector, riding pants, knee pads, riding boots, and goggles.
is all that really required? i have none of it except riding boots.

also how many laps do you do of the 5 mile loop?

jonesyboy123
05-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Riding boots helmet will be fine most important a kill switch

5 mile loop 1.5 hrs works out to 5 to 6 laps

sideways
05-15-2008, 06:37 AM
great! thanks for the help, im feeling better about this already...

JGlaze
07-12-2008, 12:00 PM
I didn't know this series existed! I'm so getting into this. I thought I'd have to go to GNCC's or out to PA or something for Cross Country. What kind of turnout have these races been getting?

GE4x4
07-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Around 60 quads or so. This is there 1st year, so it will take a bit for it to get rolling. A great groupe of guys, and very fun but challenging tracks. Very nice plauques to. Next race won't be until Sep for rd 4.