PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Soon Riley Nice

mxdad423
05-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Just wanted to say a big GET WELL SOON to Riley Nice and let him know that all of us here at B.A.K. Motorsports are praying for a speedy recovery for him. Riley was injured pretty bad on Saturday evening after falling from a rope swing and fracturing his skull, the update I got from his dad Ron around 5pm this evening was that all tests were good and they released him from the hospital and was heading home, that was really good news to here. Riley sorry we didn't get up to see you, I was going to bring Brandon up this evening but you got released home, thats AWSOME...... Get well soon little buddy.......

Kevin Smitley
B.A.K. Motorsports

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa153/mxdad0423/Riley2.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa153/mxdad0423/Riley.jpg

musky
05-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Kevin I just want to tell you & your family how much your thoughts & prayers mean to my family right now. These have been the hardest few days that I have ever had to endure in my life. I told Riley that Brandon was going to come over to see him & that really put a big smile on his face. He is pretty bummed that his quad is off limits for a few months but I guess that he really does'nt realize how serious this is. Tell Mike when you talk to him that I appreciate his thoughts also especialy since I have never spoke with him in person.

For those of you that have never met Kevin Smitley he is a guy that I got to know on this forum & from there we struck a great friendship. He has helped me on Rileys quad way past my knowledge. I'm sure that there are lot more people on this site just like Kevin & his family & hopefully I will get the chance to meet more of you.
Ron Nice

Nichols Atvs
05-05-2008, 08:05 PM
That stinks we have been there and done that. We hope for a speedy recovery for you . Youll be back on that quad god speed.

Pappy
05-05-2008, 08:14 PM
prayers for a speedy recovery!!!

etondaddy
05-06-2008, 06:57 AM
Hey Ron tell Riley get well soon from everyone here at KMK Motorsports …… I must admit when Kevin told me about it yesterday I was pretty worried.. I told him to stop at the gift shop and get some balloons and a stuffed animal or something from us. But when he called and said that he was released man was that good news. Our prayers and thoughts are with you guy’s in what must be a very difficult time. I’m not much of a religious guy but may God bless you guys.

Mike Kozura