PDA

View Full Version : Loud as f***

red_rider_069
05-05-2008, 05:41 PM
i went riding yesterday and i let my fri4nd ride my beast.. yoshi exhasut rs-3 carbon.. it flipping loud.. i hadn't really had anyone ride my quad the way i do and it's freakin loud.. i'm think about putting the insert back in.. but you have no idea how loud it is it eckoed cross town:blah: .. haha it's sick but i can't stand it when other ride.. be my neighbors mad:macho ... owell loud pipes are for me.. idc what ppl think i think they save lives.. :D

mooseracerX
05-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by red_rider_069
i went riding yesterday and i let my fri4nd ride my beast.. yoshi exhasut rs-3 carbon.. it flipping loud.. i hadn't really had anyone ride my quad the way i do and it's freakin loud.. i'm think about putting the insert back in.. but you have no idea how loud it is it eckoed cross town:blah: .. haha it's sick but i can't stand it when other ride.. be my neighbors mad:macho ... owell loud pipes are for me.. idc what ppl think i think they save lives.. :D
Yeah its alright if people go the speed limit in town but we have a few people that are dumb and speeding and their the ones that ruin it for all the others. I think there is nothing better than the sound of a Honda 450r on a race track with a Rossier exhaust, so deep and loud sounding.:eek2:

red_rider_069
05-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by mooseracerX
Yeah its alright if people go the speed limit in town but we have a few people that are dumb and speeding and their the ones that ruin it for all the others. I think there is nothing better than the sound of a Honda 450r on a race track with a Rossier exhaust, so deep and loud sounding.:eek2: haha we can't ride in town.. i jsut let it idle till im on dirt then im gone :macho haha yea makes neighbors ad.. but owell.. i think it keeps me alive on trails.. lets kow others im coming.. and i can still hear other coming unless its like a 90 or somtihng :huh

mooseracerX
05-05-2008, 05:55 PM
Oh our town is so small we can ride ours all over, even to school. We can ride the roads to the trails and everything. My family used to be into trail riding until we sold the trail quads for my MX racer. :)

red_rider_069
05-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Oh our town is so small we can ride ours all over, even to school. We can ride the roads to the trails and everything. My family used to be into trail riding until we sold the trail quads for my MX racer. :) i heard about kids doing that down in arizona.. but no idea how legal ti is.. where u located.. state wise..

mooseracerX
05-05-2008, 06:00 PM
I'm in Wisconsin, the place where the weather is unpredictable and most of the time horrible. :D

05-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Oh our town is so small we can ride ours all over, even to school. We can ride the roads to the trails and everything. My family used to be into trail riding until we sold the trail quads for my MX racer. :)

my friends used to tell me when they went to school back in the 80's and earlier 90's all you would see in the school parking lot was 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, and lawn mowers lol

mooseracerX
05-05-2008, 08:06 PM
haha you weren't part of the "in" crowd unless you rode your lawn mower to school. :macho

UNBROKEN
05-05-2008, 08:07 PM
how do loud pipes save lives

shallow518
05-05-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm in Wisconsin, the place where the weather is unpredictable and most of the time horrible. :D

where you located in wisconsin?

mooseracerX
05-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Central Wisconsin in the Eau Claire area.

05-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by UNBROKEN
how do loud pipes save lives

I've experienced the terror of trucking up a hill through the woods hoping there isnt a guy coming on the other side and what do you know when you can finally see over theres a guy flying up the other side as you were lol I've actually heard of 2 people who crashed like that both came over a crest and head on. Now with loud pipes you can here the person coming so you are aware of them. Loud pipes can save lives if you are stuck out somewhere or you crashed and someone is looking for you reving the motor with a loud pipe can alert them what direction your in lol

UNBROKEN
05-05-2008, 08:46 PM
thats whut i told people when i went to BPG after it rained i said if u dont here me than something is wrong lol

red_rider_069
05-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by UNBROKEN
thats whut i told people when i went to BPG after it rained i said if u dont here me than something is wrong lol yea that mostly it.. and hre where i live there unexpected turns and trees in the way so you can'y really see whats coming.. and loud pipes really ecko among the trees.. but then again you can get busted for not carrying the spark aresstor during the summer.. or when fire dangers are "high".. but i've never actually encounters forest service.. and i been riding for about 11 years in teh same area