PDA

View Full Version : anyone want a set of HID lights for their bike?

dragrocker
05-05-2008, 01:43 PM
sorry for the mess up, i just realized when i went to look again that i can not get them for the 4wheelers. i thought they released them, but i see they are not available yet. sorry. but i can still get them for any motorcycle, car , or truck

whats up fellas, in not 100% new here . i dont post to much but trust me i have used the forum to fix a ton of problems on my 450r lol. i came into a deal on these lights and was just thinking i could pass it on. email me for any questions or just use my paypal for ordering . thanks again guys, and safe riding

HID KITS ONLY $119 !!!!! ANY year make and model.

Item Includes:
Two HID Light Bulbs
Two Ballasts with Cables
Two Secure Mounting Brackets
Two Power Cables
Other necessary wires and accessories for installation
User Manual
these are the same kits that most sell for $200-$300, but the difference is i am dealing in bulk with a very small mark up to sell more in the long run compared to those companies that want to rip people off.

Tech details:
ISO 9001:2000,E-Mark
Input: DC 9V-16V
Normal Working Voltage: 12V
Ballast Output Power: 35W
Life-Expectancy: >3000 hours
Working Temperature: -40'C-105'C
Feature:
Guaranteed Best performance! Best price without sacrifice the quality!!! All parts are tested by certified US technician before shipped out!!! Free replacement for any malfunction, failure or defects!!! No hidden fees!
UNLIKE OTHER SELLER, I WILL NOT CHARGE RESTOCKING FEE FOR DEFECTIVE!
With chips and built-in Starter! Waterproof! No cutting or modifying! 20 minutes installation!
Lifetime of this HID is longer than your car! 50% energy saving!
A 35W HID, up to 3~4 x the lumens at the source compared to a 55W halogen bulbs and longer projection distance.
Color that is closer to natural sunlight making it safer and clearer at night.
5 times longer life span than that of the conventional light.
Capsule aligned to the original bulb filament, and the original beam pattern is not altered.
Exact size and fitting to your OEM halogen bulb. 100% Reversible.
5" silicone coated wires with Silicone rubber grommet for an additional seal.
AMP waterproof sealed connectors.
Fully sealed. Full function DC 12V (9-16 volts).
World Smallest size (2.75" x 2.75" x 1.25") & weather resistant Ballast.
Silicone sealed wiring harness Precision manufacturing ensures straight vertical alignment.
Exact size and fitting to your OEM power source. Polarity insensitive, therefore you can not "fry" the Ballast. Full-proof positive (+) & negative (-) specific connection.
Highest German Industry Standard OEM quality HID Bulb, UV cut class with AMP sealed protection system, up to 3000 hours.
Comes with everything you need to make the conversion for your car

Other options available… I can now also get….. H4, 9004, 9007 Bi-Xenon, MOVING-XENON-BULBS

In a typical low beam conversion, a twin filament halogen lamp is replaced by a single arc discharge burner. After this installation you will lose the use of your high beam. Now there is a solution to this problem by combining low and high beam functionality in a single lamp. This is done by simply moving the light source to reflect at the high beam's normal position. The HID light operation is not interrupted during the switch from high to low. So if this is the option you want email me to obtain a price
Payment:
I only accept pay pal or local pick up :
My paypal account is dragrocker@msn.com

When you use pay pal I MUST have all your info in the payment note to make sure you get the correct lights. I MUST have a correct address (no p.o. boxes) , phone number, bulb type (if you do not know your type you can check this link… http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuide ), and color temperature

**Please note that this info is very important to make sure you get what you want and on time. I have am missing ANY if the above info there is a chance for problems. **

My contact info:
dragrocker@msn.com for ANY PROBLEMS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS, OR QUESTIONS.

Warranty:
One year no hassle warranty on ballasts and bulbs through me.
If you have any defects you MUST report them to me with in 3 days after you receive them.
Any parts breakdown in the timeframe of the warranty period, send it back and I will replace it immediately!
The buyer takes the responsibility for the shipping cost of item return.

***Sold for off road use only***

bbender85
05-05-2008, 02:17 PM
what color temperature?

dragrocker
05-05-2008, 03:01 PM
i can get pretty much any color for any car/truck. just let me know. thanks

dragrocker
05-05-2008, 03:04 PM
please note the change at the top of the page. sorry for the confusion.