PDA

View Full Version : Crushed'Em in Arkansas

#404's Dad
05-05-2008, 11:35 AM
The DRRs crushed the competition in Greenbriar this past weekend in the Limited class at least!!!!!

Levi's bike is a DRR not a LEM, Oh and that child is ridiculously fast!! Not sure we will be able to catch that one :(

29 - 0-50cc Stock Lmtd Auto6-8
Overall Number Brand Name City,State Heat Main
1 03 LEM Leevi Seay Thomasville, NC 1 1
2 404 DRR Trevor Thatcher Swanton, OH 2 2
3 04 DRR Bryar M. Riley Fredonia, KY 4 3
4 3 DRR Will Harness Beebe, AR 5 4
5 101 DRR Luke Smith Greenbrier, AR 3 5
6 724 DRR Kendall Mauterstock Conway, AR 6 6
7 333 ET Bradee Beyers Ft Gibson, OK 7 7
8 2 ET Ethan T. Merritt Farmington, MO 8 8
DNS 49 DRR Brock Knapp Harrison, AR 9 DNS

We are happy that our boy grabbed second in both his Heat and his Main in his first National !!!! :)

bulldogfallon
05-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Congrats on the strong finish!!

#404's Dad
05-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
Congrats on the strong finish!!

Thanks Gary, I'll be calling ya this week, got some questions for ya :)

hotquads1
05-06-2008, 05:49 PM
CONGRATS TO TREVOR !

outcastu
05-07-2008, 01:17 PM
theres no doubt about it that kid Levi is VERY quick.

My nephew has raced him at several local tracks in NC and I think only beat him once or twice on his DRR 50. Now his dad has gone to the extreme to catch Levi and bought a cobra.

#404's Dad
05-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by outcastu
theres no doubt about it that kid Levi is VERY quick.

My nephew has raced him at several local tracks in NC and I think only beat him once or twice on his DRR 50. Now his dad has gone to the extreme to catch Levi and bought a cobra.

LOL, yup he is quick for sure, he is super light being only 39lb and then being air cooled on a single a arm bike just makes'em even lighter. Its gonna be hard to catch him for sure, we'll see what happens.

spinner bait
05-08-2008, 08:21 AM
If this is the little red bike from N.C I know for a fact that it was not legal when the previous owner had it,but it could be now and yes he is very fast and he is a very good rider also.

BigBen03
05-12-2008, 06:57 PM
For those of you who doesn't know anything about HARD work and DEDICATION, maybe you should try it!!!!!!!!! Even though he is only 5 that doesn't mean that he does not work for his wins. He gives it his all and thats what it takes. He has his own personall trainer that is a PRO rider---(Mind you a pretty darn good one at that) which he trains with everyday and he is dediated. Practice makes perfect. If you don't believe in that come to me and I will give you the money for your protest so you can see that we are legal!!!!! (With the price of fuel going up, just feel to give us your money for fuel, and then you can be one of our sponsors). As for Spinner Bait let me know who the previous owner of our little red bike is, so we can talk to them ourselves.... Another thing I don't understand is WHAT happened to teaching your kids how to play together and have fun, not B**** and gripe over everything that DOESN"T even matter.. Come on people grow up and lets have fun, I mean it's not like were trying to win the Lottery or something, WE are trying to teach kids how to have respect for this sport and others.

mudder700
05-12-2008, 07:08 PM
I think it is great that this little guy has gotten all of the attention,practice makes perfect-even if you are just riding around the yard or your own track, every minute on the quad make it so that you and the quad are one and he will know what to expect in any given circumstance, I applaud all the dedicated riders out there, even 39 pound 5 year olds, my son is a week shy of 8 and weighs 42 pounds soaking wet and he beat 5 90's on Sunday enroute to a first place finish in the 50 class( they ran them together).....Congrats Levi.!!!!!!!!!!

Bryar Riley
05-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Well put Ben........i just wish we had the time and $$$$ to be as dedicated as most are....but we do our best with what we have.......and thanks in advance for the help your gonna give us in the next few races.......Malory Riley

dirttrack86
05-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Hey Riley, call right quick , please. 901-487-6512

#404's Dad
05-12-2008, 08:03 PM
I hope I did not ruffle any feathers here, I was not b!tching at all, not one bit and surely was not taking anything away from Levi, he is quick as h3ll and if me pointing out the weight difference offended anyone, I am sorry I didn't realize it was a sore spot :( .

Corey, Trevor #404's Dad.

BigBen03
05-12-2008, 08:54 PM
NO harm done on our part, I don't want anyone to think I'm fussing either, I just want any and all kids(not just mine) to get the recognition they deserve out of work ---not by someone thinking they are illegal, Let's remeber it's not all about the bike---the rider is the one driving the bike! We like to help anyone that needs help, we are here to be friends, not make people hate us!!!!!!!

BigBen03
05-12-2008, 09:00 PM
NO harm done on our part, I don't want anyone to think I'm fussing either, I just want any and all kids(not just mine) to get the recognition they deserve out of work ---not by someone thinking they are illegal, Let's remeber it's not all about the bike---the rider is the one driving the bike! We like to help anyone that needs help, we are here to be friends, not make people hate us!!!!!!!

outcastu
05-13-2008, 05:40 AM
Well put Ben, it is definetly all about the kids... You have to give credit to the kids that put so much effort and dedication in at a young age it is great to see!!!!

I look forward to meeting you in Virginia we are going to try and make it there for the race Memorial weekend. Hope your there.

Frank

spinner bait
05-13-2008, 07:37 AM
Big Ben I think you should go back and read my post I said your son is a very good rider and very fast, but a guy in Greenbriar said that used to be his bike and it was not legal for the stock class. That is why I said it used to be not legel but it may be now. You are right on when you say it's all about the kids having fun. If my son comes in dead last every race and is being safe,having fun we will are winners.

BigBen03
05-13-2008, 08:03 AM
Spinnerbait, I am not trying to cause any hard feelings with you or anyone, but you have to understand that little comments like that---regardless of the meaning---people turn things around for the worst. We have been protested for stupid things, and it only hurts the kids-----I don't know who told you that our bike came from Greenbrier, but this bike was Randy Riders, and it was NOT illegal then, after that it went to Nick Shriner--still NOT illegal and now it is my sons bike and it is still NOT illegal. Like I said I don't want any hard feelings with anyone, I just want us all to have a great time and bring our kids back home SAFE!!!!! Does your Son run in the 50 class, if not what class does he run in.
Anyway this is for ALL the riders just BE SAFE, HAVE FUN, AND GO FAST!!!!!!

spinner bait
05-13-2008, 08:19 AM
No hard feelings here, I thought that was Nicks old bike. We did run the 50 stock limited class at Greenbriar but I didnt know about the cart tires until we got their so we didnt get any points,but they let him ride I was glad of that because that was his first time on the new bike. Have you heard anything about allowing cart tires for the rest of the season? I figured it was ok because the winner of the 50 stock limited class last year run them all year.

BigBen03
05-13-2008, 09:09 AM
I agree, we also ran go-cart wheels last year with no complaints. I have not heard anything yet for the change, the only thing I can tell you is to call Doug Morris and file a complaint with him to try and get this overruled.

#404's Dad
05-13-2008, 09:42 AM
Glad to see everyone getting along and agreeing that this is all about the kids.

As for the Kart Wheels, I too have sent Doug an email about this asking if we will be able to run them soon. I agree with Ben, the more that ask about it the better.

Spinner Bait, which bike was your sons at Greenbriar? Thats awesome that they at least let your boy run but next time let me know and I'll yank the hubs and wheels off our back up bike for ya if ya want.

So who all is going to Brownstown this weekend and what day are you arriving?

spinner bait
05-13-2008, 10:01 AM
I dont think I'm going this weekend fuel prices are just at the point where I am starting to watch how much we travel. Our next one will be at Ava. My sons bike was the plan black one with no graphics and the cut down floor boards, not real eye apealing but the lightest way that I could figure, out oh yea and the only one with kart tires. Thanks for offering to help out.