PDA

View Full Version : Full Mx 450r Trade Or Sell

kgipson76
05-05-2008, 12:24 AM
I have an 06 full built trx 450r (kick start) best of the best, motor has not been built very long, BALDWIN MOTOR. (port, piston, cam, carb work and wiring harness). JB LT arms, JB LT MX swingarm with LT link, LT comp-rebound pep big body shocks, frame is guested and powder coated black, jb stem, precision stabilizer, flexx bars, asv levers, vortex ingnition, hyper wheels, quad tech hump seat kit, majer plastic, carbon hood, rossier full ok the bike has way to much to for me to list unless i get a serious buyer. And then i will make a full detailed list. Nearly everything on the quad has been replaced with aftermarket parts Im talking shift lever, brake pedal radiator hoses even the oil fill caps are aftermarket and i have alot of the stock stuff too. Brand new spare axle and air filters. I might be willing to strip parts off to make bike cheaper but thats low as im going for everything on it. It has what the pro's have, we put everything on it that josh upperman has on his quad! I'll take 8,000 or an LTR for trade
I own one 07 Ltr and want another for a practice bike cause they are a little cheaper to build than a honda. I am wanting to swap the bike out for an LTR that is at least a fair trade! You know how hard it is to sell a race bike and get what you want. I am not wanting to come out with a better bike than anyone, If you have a better bike i will pay you the difference or swap you some stuff back off your bike but if mine is better i expect the same. If anyone has even a stock LTR i am willing to keep some of my parts that are not really nesassary to make it a fair trade. Whomever i deal with will have to be within driving distance or be able to meet me within reasonable distance. I you to ride the bike and see that nothing is hurt and that everything is top quality like i say and of course i will do the same. I have around 16-17,000 invested in this quad. The tranny was fully replaced 6 months ago (it poped out of third gear and scared the hell out of me) It was done by a good machanic that works on all my bikes and alot of race motors such as the media allstars and it shifts better than ever with no problems now. That is also when we did all the motor work (port,cam,14:1 piston) so it's pretty fresh still. I have been injured for the past 3 months so you can do the math. There are alot of things that have been added to the bike that most racers never go to the extreme of doing, i will explain if you are interested. The oil was change after nearly every weedend or every 5 hours and cleaned after every ride.

those of you interested in seeing pics of the bike can go to myspace.com
My URL is: myspace.com/kgipson76 click on pics
I will give you a fresh pic if interested with new graphics, Seat and bead lock rings.

If you can't find me that way try this:
Kenny
"Quad Racer 22"
Male age 31
CRYSTAL SPRINGS, Mississippi
United States