PDA

View Full Version : 28 foot toy hauler

Mickey Dunlap
05-03-2008, 08:34 PM
I didn't know where to put this so if the mods need to move it to the proper place, please do so.

Currently, this is at Four Stroke Tech in Hyndman, PA. It is a 28' 2004 Overland Express toyhauler. It has an 18' garage with diamond plate on the floor and 2' up on the walls, overhead lighting that runs off the battery or generator. In the 10' feet of living area, it has stainless steel refrigerator/freezer and microwave. It also has a sink and 2 burner stove, bathroom with shower, air conditioning, heater and radio w/CD player. Although it has 10' of living space the bathroom is in the "nose" adding 4' to the living space. The kitchen table folds down to sleep two comfortably but because the garage area is 18', fold-down beds could be installed to sleep more. I also installed a battery operated lift for the tongue and it will come with all of the sway bars and ball hitch. It pulls very well going down the road; best handling trailer I have ever had. I am selling it because I only used it twice - once to take Mudzilla 45 minutes up the road to the Quad Fest and then once to MA to pick up my dyno. With the generator to make it self-contained, I will sell it for $14,000.

I will try to post pictures on here but if it doesn't work, e-mail me at 4stroke@embarqmail.com. You can also call Four Stroke Tech between 4:00 and 7:00 p.m. weekdays (EST) at 814-842-6159.

Mickey Dunlap
05-03-2008, 08:44 PM
inside

Mickey Dunlap
05-03-2008, 08:46 PM
garage

Mickey Dunlap
05-03-2008, 08:57 PM
back is diamond plated too!