PDA

View Full Version : Attention Cvt Blvd.

quadnana7
05-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Hey Guys
Its going to be Mexican night at the CVT Blvd. dinner on Saturday night in Illinois. So make your favorite mexican dish and join us on the Blvd. I will be makin chicken and beef fajitas, homemade salsa and chips. Please let me know what you will be bringing
See you in Illinois:D :cool:

taterdigger
05-04-2008, 11:45 AM
hey, Nanna I dont care what I bring. Just let me know something. Oh yeah Cort running in the 90 Jr. in Ill. Watch out the evil little bro will be on the track. maybe we need to change the title to CVT BLVD PLUS THE TATERDIGGER!!!:D :D FUNNY. SEE IN ILLINOIS

JAG Motosports
05-05-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm so jealous! You guys are makin me hungry!!!!;)

quadnana7
05-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Food Update
I will be bringing 20lbs of mixed fajitas, 5lbs of taco meat, 100 flour tortillas, 36 hard taco shells, Mexican Casserole, Mexican Rotel Dip, refried beans, homemade salsa mild,medium, and hot( for the brave ones):devil:, Also I will be bringing 6 bags of tortilla chips, and guacamole dip.
Karen Smith is bringing shredded cheese, sour cream and taco sauce
Paula Stockton is bringing a mexican casserole and cornbread salad
Jessie Guy is bringing shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and taco shells
Jana Cochran is bringing desserts
Jamie Sepesi is bringing her famous strawberry dessert
Angie McConnell is bringing chicken burritos

We are still needing drinks, desserts, casseroles, chips, dips, nacho cheese dip and anything else you would like to bring. Please let us know what you would like to bring

Jag wish Jordan was able to come we miss yall at the races but we will see you soon hope he is feeling better We lost your # and Christian wanted to give Jordan a call PM me

Rocky wish yall were coming going to miss yall Christian said especially on the track see you in Pa

Andyman17dad
05-07-2008, 06:38 AM
Whew, that all sounds Dangerous!! :D :D

3-D Racing Dad
05-07-2008, 03:06 PM
I think that I will stay off of CVT BLVD this weekend....... It sounds like it could be rather FRAGRANT!!!!LOL:eek2: :eek2: LOL

STOCKRACING917
05-07-2008, 04:02 PM
We are doing research for new fuel alternatives...Will let you know how it " turns out". LOL....