PDA

View Full Version : Bad Roommate Thread

RideRed84
05-03-2008, 06:40 PM
So I really hate my roommates now and I am so happy the there is only one week left. I have been back and forth with them for the last two weeks because I refuse to put up with their crap and stoke their ego's. The one guy I never really like because he's a stoner that is a waste of air, does nothing, then *****es at me for not paying bills on time because he was too stoned to tell me about them. The other one I used to like but he acts like a woman and has the biggest ego. He made a scene in buffalo wild wings last week because he said I took his seat when I came back from the bathroom. They also have a p.o.s friend that doesn't live here who mooches off everyone doesn't contribute anything. He's at my house more than I am. I'm just looking for ways to piss these a-holes off this week. I have my friends coming down tonight so that should be good. Oh and I almost forgot, to top it off they are all motocross d-bags. You know the stereotypical MX guy.

Ralph
05-03-2008, 06:52 PM
My roomates have a very close knit group of friends. They are all worthless and just sit around all day and trash my apartment at night. Out of the 8 or 9 that pretty much live here on a daily basis, 3 besides me pay bills...

this is what i came home too the other night. things did not go so well...

Iliketogofast
05-03-2008, 07:19 PM
If you want to piss them off, just trash the place and refuse to clean it up. That will do the job. :devil:

It's pretty childish but if pissing them off is what you're aiming for it will get the job done. :D

JR3
05-03-2008, 07:25 PM
b4 u leave just piss in bottles leave em oppen and jkust hide em everywhere dead fish etc just hide em and cram em everywhere

Ruby Soho
05-03-2008, 07:53 PM
my friend (mojo123 on here)'s brother had a gay roommate. but him and another kid roomed out thank god.....

mxraptor149
05-03-2008, 08:01 PM
seran wrap the toilet seat :eek:

05-03-2008, 08:39 PM
mx d-bag? lol we are not all dicks well i am in to quad mx...

416exfreak
05-03-2008, 08:45 PM
You could go to each of thier beds, open a condom and cut them all in about 4 peices and put some fake blood on them.

For extra effect, put a hotdog or maybe some sausages in them, and make sure they have blood on them too.

That should get the point across that your sick of thier chit.:chinese: :devil:

my88r
05-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
[B

put a hotdog or maybe some sausages in them, and make sure they have blood on them too.

[/B]

your sick man:devil:

416exfreak
05-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by my88r
your sick man:devil:

I get much worse.:blah: :devil:

If you want, I can PM you and anyone else some more ideas that wouldnt be appropriate for some of the younger members to read about.

This would all be tomorrow though...im really tired.

05-03-2008, 09:23 PM
You could go to each of thier beds, open a condom and cut them all in about 4 peices and put some fake blood on them.

For extra effect, put a hotdog or maybe some sausages in them, and make sure they have blood on them too.

thats disgusting but hey whatever works

Mxjunkie
05-04-2008, 08:15 AM
My step sister has one of her friends living in her dad's house with her, this girl sits in her bed and eats all day long, eats all night long she's a heavy duty mamma now.. When my step sis goes to sleep she has to shake her bed out cause of all the crumbs the girl left on her bed.. Sometimes there is wrappers stuffed under her bed etc.. She came over here once and she opened our fridge and was going to make a turkey sandwhich.. I asked her what she thought she was doing and I thought she was rude for just opening my fridge without even asking to do so. Hell she's came over in the past and just helps herself to anything she wants to eat from my house.. Bowls of ice creamed with whipped cream, chocolate etc.. I almost let her eat now because shes use to be about 110 now shes 265 I'd say so I figure go ahead and eat heffer.. If she asks for a glass of water I let my dog drink out of em before they get to her and I've put ants in her food.. lol I'm evil but hey enough is enough :scary:

RideRed84
05-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by 450killer265R
mx d-bag? lol we are not all dicks well i am in to quad mx...
No, I'm talking 2 wheeled mx d-bags. The one that think quads are worthless.
The problem is chances are I'll be one of the last ones to move out this year because I have graduation. The real prick will be here though so I'm thinking some can tuna juice down the defroster of his car.

UNBROKEN
05-04-2008, 03:08 PM

lmfao thats hilarious :D

byrdman37876
05-09-2008, 12:15 AM
move out. let them pay there on rent @ chill out with a cute chick.