PDA

View Full Version : 1988 trx Ct, laegers, 12k invested

tsijohnston
05-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Okay my keyboard is messed up so I am going to have to spell some numbers out.

Up for sale or trade is my 1988 honda trx two fifty R. It is a really nice and clean ride. I am selling due to lack of interest. Its is really fast and equally clean. I would also like to trade for a trx that is a little less built of a four fifty. I would prefer if it was race built. Heres the details and I hope I dont forget anything!

Engine: Ct racing three fifty KIT Yes the whole kit its like $3k. Power valved and professionaly installed! Paul turner high rev pipe and fmf silencer.

Drivetrain: Case saver and Sidewinder TITANIUMsion chain and sprocket set. ( I was tried of streaching chains all the time, yah its that powerful!)

Suspension: Works triple rates with rezzies up front and works rear with rezzy setup for 200lb rider. Laegers CHROME plus 2 a arms and minus 1 swing arm. Laegers steering stem. Durablue extended axle.

Rollers: Beadlocks with red adonized rings on all four corners. Marshall custom grooved up front holeshot rears.

Others: AC front and rear polished bumpers and graydon proline nerfs. Kill switch.

Im sure thats the brunt of it. I have only rode it for two summers and raced it only a few times. NO wrecks!! It is so fast. It has torque like a four stroke and the top end of a two. The power comes on like a light switch. Email me at tsijohnston@yahoo.com for any further questions. Asking 4,700obo

tsijohnston
05-06-2008, 05:24 PM
No takers?? Im suprised!

jmkjoe
05-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Nice R. Are you interested i a 03 Predator. Its only been in silver lake since new. Ive put about 3 grand into it between the motor and bolt on stuff.

tsijohnston
05-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Sorry on ;the predator I was never a fan.

tsijohnston
05-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Somebody snatch this up before I ride it this season.

tsijohnston
05-25-2008, 10:24 PM
buy it or trades

Tubsy
05-26-2008, 11:41 AM
hey can you send me some more pics to my email at tylerquadking1@comcast.net thanks

tsijohnston
05-27-2008, 09:40 PM
Sent pic! Somebody wanna own a piece of the legend?

Tubsy
05-28-2008, 04:22 AM
Is this a laeger frame or stock?