PDA

View Full Version : Poker Run this Sunday 05/04

Snowskidr
05-02-2008, 04:21 PM
There is a really fun poker run this sunday in Ramey PA. Quads, bikes, side by sides and even three wheelers are all welcome. It is about a 30 mile loop with alot of fun hillclimbs and play areas. This event is put on by the Ramey Vol Fire Dept. Its only $15 and they will be giving out over $3,000 in prizes. It's not a race. They end up picking #'s and if your # matches, you win. Last year they gave away 3-4 plasma tv's and alot of other cool stuff. We usually hit this every month and it's a blast. I think they even let people ride 2up on quads. here is the link for more info.. http://www.paatving.com/events/new/eventdetails.asp?id=1222

KXRida
05-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Hey you run the ramey poker run?!?!?! I used to go up there all the time. I thought they stopped all that. I have a camp up in houtzdale with a bunch of ground. If I don't hit up the mx track sunday, I'm half tempted to go up there.

You ever hear of mascot hill?

Snowskidr
05-02-2008, 10:41 PM
no, never heard of that place. we usually hit Ramey, Madera, Blue Knob and whatever else is within 2-3 hrs. Mascot Hill any good?

KXRida
05-03-2008, 08:04 AM
Mascot is in madera. It's the huge hill climb then there are some places to ride up on top of it. It used to be a really good place to ride, but they bulldozed about half of it.