PDA

View Full Version : 02 300ex for sale

quadgod440ex
05-01-2008, 05:50 PM
i got a 02 300ex with a clean title for sale...... Asking price is 2000 obo negotiable on the price alittle. The bike is yellow. The front and back plastics are cracked pretty bad and could use a headlight. There is no front bumper or grab bar but i might be installing these during this weekend. I put a brand new uni foam filter , battery , and starter solonoid in it to get the bike running. Cleaned out the carb changed the oil tightend the chain lubed the carrier bearings and the bike has sit ever since. The motor is very very tight there isnt a tap or bad sound any where on this motor. I bought it for my girlfriend to ride but she thinks its to slow so i let her ride my old 450r. Now this just sits. Trying to get it out of the garage. The quad is not the prettiest thing in the world because of the plastics . But everything on the quad is tight and straight. The little tab on the front with the VIN on it is alittle bent. Looks like someone hit something without the bumper on it. Give me a call 856 466 9522 , Names Steve. Thanks