PDA

View Full Version : What parts to get, Is it worth the money???

moneypit
05-01-2008, 06:15 AM
I was going to buy a set of reeds for my banshee and went on ebay and seen some high priced reeds with cages, Yamaha Banshee V-Force 3 Reeds Moto Tassinari. Are they worth the money or would you just go with some BANSHEE BOYESEN POWER REEDS.

Does any one have a set of fullfight a-arms +2+1, they look to be the best price I can find for 359.

Does any one have the elka dune series shocks? Dune series makes me believe they are for the dunes but has anyone used them for trail and mx?

I also need to get a new shifter, I got a cascade not to long ago and went to crap pretty fast, whats a shifter that is going to last?

Thanks sorry for all the questions

Dinner
05-01-2008, 10:02 AM
VF 3's are really good known reeds. A lot of people run them in their Banshee's, ATV,s, Trikes, whatever two stroke engine. Yes they are fairly pricey, but if you keep your eye open you can find them for a decent price.

I wouldn't recommend Dune shocks for MX or trail...the rebound, softness and well the whole shock will be set up different and probably wont be able to handle a track or trails.

Stock shifter works fine, don't see many of those breaking. Get a stock one for pretty much nothing, paint it/polish it and away ya go.