PDA

View Full Version : Hollister Hills On Every Saturday!

NAVA
04-30-2008, 11:03 PM
I plan to go ridng every Staurday from now on til I get tired or really can't go because of other plans. Of course I'll post if I don't go. I'll be parked by the restrooms on first parking area,black chevy truck. Hope to meet you some day.

Mellow Yellow
05-02-2008, 04:05 PM
I'll def look you up next time I'm there!

NAVA
05-02-2008, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Mellow Yellow
I'll def look you up next time I'm there!

Sounds awesome Mellow Yellow. Til next time my friend.

gemer
05-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Hey guys, I have only been to Hollister to off-road my Jeep. For my ATV riding pleasure I have been stuck to San Jose County Park (exit at the intersection of 85 and 101). However I have few questions, for ATVs/Bikes, does Hollister maintain wet trails? They have some good trails for Jeeps but I have never had chance to ride in the bike trail, let me know, I might join you guys.

Mellow Yellow
05-12-2008, 05:54 PM
They only water the roads around the campsites and staging areas and the tracks. The trails there are alot of fun but they do get pretty dusty. I wouldn't let that keep you away though. Just keep a little distance between you and the rider in front of you!

NAVA
05-12-2008, 06:04 PM
They only water the roads around the campsites and staging areas and the tracks. The trails there are alot of fun but they do get pretty dusty. I wouldn't let that keep you away though. Just keep a little distance between you and the rider in front of you!

Yeah it's cool about the trails, no water truck. Really dusty though, thats alright.

gemer
05-13-2008, 05:26 PM
How big are the trails in Hollister( in terms of miles)? I would estimate the San Jose trail to be 3-4 miles(circular, well not exactly!! you know what I mean), the biggest here is trail #3...

NAVA
05-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by gemer
How big are the trails in Hollister( in terms of miles)? I would estimate the San Jose trail to be 3-4 miles(circular, well not exactly!! you know what I mean), the biggest here is trail #3...

You know what, I really don't know. Never been interested on how far the trails are. A rough estimate I'd say about 3-6 miles I guess. I wouldn't know really, sorry.

NAVA
05-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Hey guys, I have only been to Hollister to off-road my Jeep. For my ATV riding pleasure I have been stuck to San Jose County Park (exit at the intersection of 85 and 101). However I have few questions, for ATVs/Bikes, does Hollister maintain wet trails? They have some good trails for Jeeps but I have never had chance to ride in the bike trail, let me know, I might join you guys.

Hey gemer whats up man? Only the atv/bike tracks and main road are maintain wet when they get dusty. The trails are not because water truck will not take a chance up there. I'm going Saturday 5/17/08.

Mellow Yellow
05-16-2008, 11:45 AM
Hey Nava,
Your'e supposed to be at La Grange on 5-17!
There's way more than 3-6 miles of trails. Get a map. We usually do 10 -15 mile loops and theres alot of trails to choose from.

NAVA
05-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Hey Nava,
Your'e supposed to be at La Grange on 5-17!
There's way more than 3-6 miles of trails. Get a map. We usually do 10 -15 mile loops and theres alot of trails to choose from.

The trip was canceled.

NAVA
05-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by NAVA
The trip was canceled.

Are you going to Hollister tomorrow 5/17? Because thats where I'll be also.

gemer
05-19-2008, 11:58 AM
Wow, Been to Hollister this last Weekend, all I can say is "wow" that thing is huge!!!

NAVA
05-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Wow, Been to Hollister this last Weekend, all I can say is "wow" that thing is huge!!!

Will you be back to Hollister?

arTuReX
06-22-2008, 05:40 PM
I wish i live near hollister i keep my bike in Tracy so with the Gas prices going up i just been in Carnegie lately , but Hollister is the best! first time i went it rained the night before so it was sooo perfect, anybody rides something similar in NORCAL area?? i just dont know where else to go i been in Pismo too, but man HOLLISTER! IS WHERE IS AT!

gemer
06-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by NAVA
Will you be back to Hollister?

Hey Nava,
I go to Hollister off and on these days. Last month I got dinged to the tune of $2500.00 for my Jeep repairs, so I'm taking it slow. Plus the diesel here in Bay area $5.20!!!
Well, I have a Honda 300Ex (Orange-color) in case you happen to see me around Hollister!!!

NAVA
06-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Hey Nava,
I go to Hollister off and on these days. Last month I got dinged to the tune of $2500.00 for my Jeep repairs, so I'm taking it slow. Plus the diesel here in Bay area $5.20!!!
Well, I have a Honda 300Ex (Orange-color) in case you happen to see me around Hollister!!!

Hello Gemer, hey thats cool man I'll keep an eye out next time I go to Hollister. Right now I 'm recovering from n accident that happened on Saturday 24th of May.

I dislocated right shoulder, fractured a rib. I was air lifted out of there because they thought I had internal bleeding which thank God I didn't. I'm doing just great now, getting my strength back on my shoulder. Therapy has really helped alot.

AS soon as I get back on that quad I'm doing the track again and finish the laps. Which I love the extra table tops they've added.

Please if you see me out on my red arctic cat dvx 400 with big cat heads stickers on each side , pull me over sure man I would like to meet you. It's always a pleasure to meet more people that love the same sport as I do.

I planning a trip to Pismo on 19th of July, meeting some more friends from www.nor-calatv.com. Out there to celebrate a birthday and of course finally meeting them in person. You're more then welcome to join in the fun.

Myrkk
06-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Nava,

I will be at Pismo also the weekend of the 19th. Leaving San Jose Friday morning and leaving Pismo Sunday at noon.

It would be nice to meet some other riders.

NAVA
06-24-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Myrkk
Nava,

I will be at Pismo also the weekend of the 19th. Leaving San Jose Friday morning and leaving Pismo Sunday at noon.

It would be nice to meet some other riders.

That's really cool man ! I hope to meet you out there. Pull me over if you see me . Remember I'll be on a red Arctic Cat DVX400 with a big cat head on each side.

Cool , cool man , yeah more fun !

Myrkk
06-25-2008, 09:07 AM
If I see that ride I will pull you over. If you happen to see you. If you happen to be near mile marker 6, I will be about 125 yards behind that

NAVA
06-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Myrkk
If I see that ride I will pull you over. If you happen to see you. If you happen to be near mile marker 6, I will be about 125 yards behind that

I really don't know myself around Pismo as far as markers but hey don"t worry I 'll look for it having fun at the same time. I'll try to keep in touch, MYRKK.