PDA

View Full Version : beware at the ATVA nationals

hotquads1
04-30-2008, 11:16 AM
WARNING ! These 3 thugs have been seen lurking around the pit area at the ATVA nationals, armed with hacksaws and hammers , they are condsidered ugly and dangerous. They are believed to be working for the infamous quad lord known as G.Fallon, running his operation out of south FL. "Kingpin" G.Fallon has been importing and distributing his goods all over the country , and they ultimatly end up in the possesion of our youth. These products are highly addictive and have caused families who would otherwise be at home living normal lives to spend extreme amounts of time together while enjoying traveling the nation. Once a family is hooked on this stuff , they find themselves needing more and more . This stuff causes families to leave their homes and sleep in tents , walk in the mud , frequent porta-potty's and they dont even have enough sense left to get out of the rain. These 3 men have been seen buying, selling , and using these "goods" and are probably responsible for many others getting involved with this contraversial activity known on the streets as "speed" or "MX". they try to spread there agenda by constantly putting kids on podiums all over the country . They are suspected of moving across the country during the night, If you have any info reguarding these people please report it .
thanks for your cooperation,
The credit Card Companies of America

hotquads1
04-30-2008, 11:18 AM
p

BACKWOODSBOYZ
04-30-2008, 01:24 PM
2 Of them spoted in wallmart.
One looking for sunscreen lotion,the
other picking out a new ***gy pack opps
I ment fanny pack.
The third standing outside by the hobby horse
begging for quarters.:huh

04-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Wow that is really confusing can you just come out and say what is going on or what I cant understand that confusing paragraph and I am in the highest level of english in my school.

bulldogfallon
04-30-2008, 02:10 PM
I have seen better legs on a table? :)

quadnana7
04-30-2008, 02:24 PM
The 3 thugs were spotted on Saturday night at a party on the Blvd. one was sucking on his last strand of spagetti, one was spotted shooting little kids in the face with silly string making them cry, and the other was still applying sunscreen to his head.
I agree you must watch out for these 3 thugs they were last seen with pressure washers attacking thick caked on mud on atvs.
If you know where the thugs are please post on this site as they are a danger to themselves and credit card companies america:devil: :devil: :blah: :macho :ermm: :devil:

hotquads1
04-30-2008, 02:50 PM
this info just in ; the guy on the right with red shirt is known as Poppy Rozelle the Italian quad boss ! He some times poses as a traveling salesman .

BACKWOODSBOYZ
04-30-2008, 02:59 PM
I think there is a lot poseing going on.
But I think you better check the runways,
with him sporting that "fancy" purse he has
straped on.:eek2:

orange xtreme
04-30-2008, 03:02 PM
:devil:
The man with the sexy legs and in need of sunscreen. Will be sending out resume soon!!!! If he can't keep his kid running on the track. Mom is learning fast. I'm sure it's not to hard to drink beer at the end of the day. :p :o

04-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Can someone please tell me what this post is about I am really lost.

BACKWOODSBOYZ
04-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Roadridin,
The first problem is you had english in you school:ermm:

Jersey450R
04-30-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by RoadRidin450r

seriously :confused:

coryatver
04-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by RoadRidin450r

inside joke?

BACKWOODSBOYZ
04-30-2008, 03:32 PM
I fold, I'm out
All the fun spoiled:(

quadnana7
04-30-2008, 03:34 PM
Seriously you Don't know a joke when you read one this is for fun :D :D :D :devil:

jread14
04-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Roadridin and Jersey

You guys are obviously new here... I swear these guys get to drinking way to early on here. It never ends once they get started... :D

BACKWOODSBOYZ
04-30-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm back in
Did someone say "drinking" :blah:

bulldogfallon
04-30-2008, 04:22 PM
The guy in the red is more dangerous with a wrench than a hack saw

dblacks
04-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by BACKWOODSBOYZ
I'm back in
Did someone say "drinking" :blah:

Andyman17dad must be nearby :D

Andyman17dad
04-30-2008, 07:55 PM
hey hey hey, get it right, it's andyman17MOM you should be worried about!!:D :D

Logan #34's Dad
04-30-2008, 08:04 PM
I'm Laughing! The guy in the red can be spotted along side the road about every 40 miles or so! LOL! DO NOT STOP AND OFFER ASSISTANCE. IT IS A SET-UP! HE WILL TAKE YOUR TROPHY!

Andyman17dad
04-30-2008, 08:09 PM
THis bunch must have gotten caught!!!

STOCKRACING917
04-30-2008, 08:11 PM
LMAO>> you guys cracked me up !!!!!
That's not mafia Lord"s ppl that's Chico and The Man!!!
The other guy is just saving horses and selling quads !!!

See you guys soon.

drxracing
05-01-2008, 12:26 AM
dang this is the funnest thing ever!!!!!

dblacks
05-01-2008, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Andyman17dad
THis bunch must have gotten caught!!!

that is some of the members that this famed G.Fallon has been successfuly using to infiltrate the northeast markets with

Below is one of the few pictures of KingPin G.Fallon that is on file

http://www.g-forcepowersports.com/sitebuilder/images/IMG_4017-600x591.jpg

dcarter
05-01-2008, 04:54 AM
Well
from what i can see the one on the right needs to get a hair cut, the one in the middle needs to grow some hair and last but not least the one on the left hit the nail on the head with the hat!! He is in cogneeto!!! hope i spelled that right. Just kidding that is a cool photo!!! Isn't it great to be at the nationals!! Have fun All

bulldogfallon
05-01-2008, 04:55 AM
Being from the South it kind of reminds me of the cast from the movie "Deliverance" :)

dcarter
05-01-2008, 05:00 AM
I guess gary would be burt reynolds right? Doesn't mark look like jerry reed from smokey and the bandit!!!

bulldogfallon
05-01-2008, 05:57 AM
Hey D.C., He would be "Dirt Reynolds"?

or he could be Fred too?

Andyman17dad
05-01-2008, 05:59 AM
The guys in orange are all doing "community service" all over the New England area, but they can all be connected to that "kingpin" in Florida!!!

Watch out for him, he's got his "people" EVERYWHERE!!
:D :D

quadnana7
05-01-2008, 07:22 AM
Don't you know there is no such thing as the mafia but the 3 of them are being watched by the ATVA governing authorities. Due to their affiliation with Maximum RPM they are suspected to be members of the Tiawanese Underground organization The Koso Nostra also
Their affliliation with the headless arm tatooed man of Florida raises the suspension level to the delta level so if you come into contact with these 3 thugs or their bosses
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
THEY ARE ARMED WITH ATV RACE PARTS AND ARE CONSIDERED TO BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR WALLET DUE TO THE ADDICTION LEVEL OF THIS SPEED DRUG MX .
BEWARE:devil: :devil: :macho :macho :blah:

JAG Motosports
05-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Don't know about the other two but I know first hand that the innocent looking guy wearing the cowboy hat can do treacherous things with a credit card!!!:devil:

Logan #34's Dad
05-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Also, I believe the guy in the middle is wanted by the infamous WOLFPACK gang for major Corona thefts. LOL

jread14
05-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by JAG Motosports
Don't know about the other two but I know first hand that the innocent looking guy wearing the cowboy hat can do treacherous things with a credit card!!!:devil:

He also keeps marriage counselors in business.... This is for when the wife sees the credit card bill.

He has also created a new disease called OSD (obsessive spending disorder).

$--t, I really thinkg I need counseling! :D

hotquads1
05-01-2008, 10:21 AM
we just recieved some data that leads us to believe the whole gang is going to show up in northern IL area next week , going to defend some type of turf war, things could get pretty muddy up there. word is they will be packing heat and they ain't scared to play DRRty. If the wolfpack gang shows up , things could get Loos and reak Havert everywhere. where ? when ? our best intelligence tells us it is going down at the ridge at about sunset .

STOCKRACING917
05-01-2008, 10:43 AM
marc... you are in the wrong business...Next writers strike you should round up a posse and head to Hollywood !! Oh, Watch out for those hired "Gunns" they may be there as well.

Pappy
05-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Im not sure what the big deal is...they are easy to sneak up on:o

hotquads1
05-15-2008, 10:48 AM
spotted in IL mud riding! pics coming soon

quadnana7
05-16-2008, 06:35 PM
I think I saw some of them laying in the mud under their motor homes wonder what or who they were hiding from:devil: :devil: :devil: