PDA

View Full Version : More ride reporting

ScottB125
04-30-2008, 07:12 AM
I finally got to ride the bike on an Mx track. First few landings sucked, so I started tightening up the suspension and it helped ALOT. The bike is easy to jump and has good power off turns. I'm still figuring how to turn/slide it. I haven't been on a bike in 20 years and that was an ATC250R. To me, the bike needs a tighter turning radius. I'm used to turning the wheel and blipping the throttle...and I'm having a hard time with it. Its my riding style. I'm also used to riding in the high RPM's...this thing likes to lug. Again riding style. I was going to throw a pipe on it, but for the track I'm on now, it has zero open areas...all jumps.

I'm sore as hell today. Gonna hit it again Thursday!

If anyone has a tips for my transitioning to riding this thing, let me hear them.

WatersRacing
04-30-2008, 08:44 AM
Thats interesting that you think it likes to lug. Because most feel it rides like a two stroke and likes to be revved high. I think thats true, but it becomes less true when you start doing mods.

ds450
05-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Mine loves when you scream it but I have an exhaust and the pink wire cut with the lid off and the air box cut some so it runs alright at bottom now too