PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened to this site?!?

bloodmoney23
04-29-2008, 09:06 AM
Almost everyone here in the 450r forums knows how much I have in my bike, and what I did to it. **** D3 and rich250r actually have helped me out a lot. And that it was just rebuilt less than 3 months ago. But yet im called a trailer queen and a ****ing retard for putting that much money into a bike. But yet i see bikes that prolly have more than mine into them everyday on here. Not only a month ago you could come in here and bull**** with people and enjoy it on these forums. Now its just a bunch of trash talking *******s?!?!? WTF? I mean a trailer queen?! c'mon douchebag, I have a fractured wrist and rotator cuff from riding but i still ride. I cant race for a while now and I cant even walk my dog no more but ill still go out and ride. So yeah, sorry that I wash my bike after i ride and take care of my stuff. Im not a redneck hillbilly dirtball that leaves my **** out in the yard dirty as **** and then wonder why its falling apart. Well anyway, I ride, i normally race, and I enjoy having something nice. Dont need a bunch of immature *******s to come in a call me a trailer queen cause they cant take care of there ****. Oh P.S. here is my bike before I rebuilt it *******s, but wait.....i forgot I dont ride.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ljp2ye.jpg

hungus07trx400
04-29-2008, 09:22 AM
How on earth could anonymous people on an internet forum bother you so much that you had to actually write a post up defending the fact that you actually ride? You gotta learn to let stuff roll off your shoulders a little more, life has a lot worse things in store for us than a 14 year old on a computer telling you your quads a trailer queen.

bloodmoney23
04-29-2008, 09:32 AM
i dont know, maybe the 7 years in the military 2 in iraq could have possibly made me extremely defensive against lil ***gots that just talk **** all day and will never do anything with there life to amount to ****. I dont know that might be it, but maybe not who knows. It didnt use to bother me untill now when over 70% of the site is full of ignorant lil immature *******s anymore. But hey mommy and daddy will buy them something nice one day.

Honda_Matt
04-29-2008, 09:32 AM
Yea, let it go...

People are stupid &... I wash my bikes thoroughly after every ride too.

Keep ***** lookin nice!

hungus07trx400
04-29-2008, 11:03 AM
I keep my stuff clean too. Paying for your own stuff does have that effect, I know. Plus it's a gratifying feeling to have fun making something totally disgusting, and have almost as much fun bringing it back to life. Hornetgod's bike looks like you could eat off of it, but I've seen him post pics of it pretty mudded up before. Im willing to bet that a lot of people see really clean stuff and just get jealous, and frustrated with themselves that they don't have the patience to sit there and get the job done right.

liledg
04-29-2008, 12:00 PM
you know how the net is some of the people have stock quads and r here 2 read about the stuff they want to have not what they got, so as we say in L.A. dont trip homie

ATVMX905
04-29-2008, 01:06 PM
I no adam personally and hes one of the coolest guys you could meet, hes spent 6 years fighting this stupid war that bush got us into. so what?!? if he wants to have something nice, he spent 6 years in that sh^# hole. And i cant stand how people call him a trailor queen, when he rides every weekend. theres nothing wrong with cleaning your bike, and not letting it go to hell like some people do on here, then they wonder why it doesnt work right. ive met alot of nice people on here, dont get me wrong, but im sick of some of these a-holes too.:mad:

klutch
04-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Sadly, I couldn't agree more with bloodmoney. I hate it when people talk crap and they don't even know you. Its like yeah my bike is clean i take care of it. Doesn't mean i don't ride it it gets dirty yes... but i clean it after every ride. Honestly, Blood i feel the same way you do... it annoys the crap out of me when people talk crap. But... just let it go. I say next ride get it dirty take a few pics post em up them wash it off post the new ones. They will feel like real a-holes.

gcart2
04-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by bloodmoney23
Almost everyone here in the 450r forums knows how much I have in my bike, and what I did to it. **** D3 and rich250r actually have helped me out a lot. And that it was just rebuilt less than 3 months ago. But yet im called a trailer queen and a ****ing retard for putting that much money into a bike. But yet i see bikes that prolly have more than mine into them everyday on here. Not only a month ago you could come in here and bull**** with people and enjoy it on these forums. Now its just a bunch of trash talking *******s?!?!? WTF? I mean a trailer queen?! c'mon douchebag, I have a fractured wrist and rotator cuff from riding but i still ride. I cant race for a while now and I cant even walk my dog no more but ill still go out and ride. So yeah, sorry that I wash my bike after i ride and take care of my stuff. Im not a redneck hillbilly dirtball that leaves my **** out in the yard dirty as **** and then wonder why its falling apart. Well anyway, I ride, i normally race, and I enjoy having something nice. Dont need a bunch of immature *******s to come in a call me a trailer queen cause they cant take care of there ****. Oh P.S. here is my bike before I rebuilt it *******s, but wait.....i forgot I dont ride.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ljp2ye.jpg

:huh

WoW. Do you need a Hug?

chill out your bikes are cool. People get jealous.... who cares?

Rich250RRacer
04-29-2008, 01:31 PM
I wouldn't let it bother you to much Adam. There's alot of guys on here who just like to bust balls. Most of them aren't even old enough to drive. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up this summer and do some riding, I'm planning on hitting up radride's place (from OMR) in Poland a few times soon.

gcart2
04-29-2008, 01:38 PM
^^ wow you have a great collection goin on there.

Benjithx
04-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Just for the record, Your bike is badass. I love the PC'd Nerfs!

One of the nicest on the site IMO. You should put some StuntCock Stickers on it
:devil:

bloodmoney23
04-29-2008, 02:15 PM
I already let it go, just had to vent it out that its annoying and its almost as if more than half the guys on here are like that anymore on this site. But dont worry, ill have some pics on here pretty soon of it in action. And Rich, def, we gotta ride, but who is radride? I only ask cause its almost as if all the poland riding is gone already (developments and ****) But anyway, hit me up I wanna see your collection.

04'400ex'er
04-30-2008, 01:53 AM
To be honest, I understand where you are coming from. This site has a lot more trash talking and people just running their mouth about how nice their quads are or things they don't even know to be facts, just here say.

I guess that is just the nature of the beast, this site used to be significantly smaller, but now that it has been expanded, it just attracts more members and this is what you get.

I would like to know what the circumstances are of people calling you a trailer queen. If it was verbally, then there is not much you can post about but if it was online, copy and paste the post. Let people know what you are pissed about and why, instead of just venting your anger. I was really lost when I began reading this. lol

And to the prior comments toward people joining this site who have stock quads, and dreaming about what they wish they had, I'm really sure that there are many good people on here that would find that really offensive. I personally do not have many mods done to my bike at all, pretty much just an exhaust. Most would probably consider that a stock bike, but when you are trying to put yourself through college, your future is more important than riding. I dream of having a bike as nice as many of these on here, but just can't afford it right now. That doesn't mean I'm not as knowledgeable as someone who has a more expensive bike, or don't have a right to be here.

People with any ATV, regardless of their modifications, have a right to be on these forums. We all come together by sharing the passion of riding quads. Don't degrade members who don't have stuff as expensive as you, for whatever reason. Just share the passion.

ATVMX905
04-30-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by 04'400ex'er
To be honest, I understand where you are coming from. This site has a lot more trash talking and people just running their mouth about how nice their quads are or things they don't even know to be facts, just here say.

I guess that is just the nature of the beast, this site used to be significantly smaller, but now that it has been expanded, it just attracts more members and this is what you get.

I would like to know what the circumstances are of people calling you a trailer queen. If it was verbally, then there is not much you can post about but if it was online, copy and paste the post. Let people know what you are pissed about and why, instead of just venting your anger. I was really lost when I began reading this. lol

And to the prior comments toward people joining this site who have stock quads, and dreaming about what they wish they had, I'm really sure that there are many good people on here that would find that really offensive. I personally do not have many mods done to my bike at all, pretty much just an exhaust. Most would probably consider that a stock bike, but when you are trying to put yourself through college, your future is more important than riding. I dream of having a bike as nice as many of these on here, but just can't afford it right now. That doesn't mean I'm not as knowledgeable as someone who has a more expensive bike, or don't have a right to be here.

People with any ATV, regardless of their modifications, have a right to be on these forums. We all come together by sharing the passion of riding quads. Don't degrade members who don't have stuff as expensive as you, for whatever reason. Just share the passion.

x2, exactly!!!!:D

derrickwade
04-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Who cares what other people think? Do you ride to try and impress them or what? If you ride because you like to, why does it matter?

honda4life72
04-30-2008, 07:30 PM
dude bloodmoney , your quad is the nicest 450r on here in my opion. i watched your whole build up and from your build thread it seemed you put alot of work and hours into it. and from the first pic u posted, i dont think it is ever been a trailor queen lol

400exrider707
04-30-2008, 08:41 PM
Welcome to ATVriders.com... it's a huge site, probably one of the biggest if not the biggest. Lots of people here... you're bound to find someone who rubs you the wrong way, if not a bunch of them. Happened to me too, happens to everyone. Nice bike homes, and congratulations on actually doing some maintenance and cleaning the thing like it should be done! All of my good riding buddies actually joke about how long it takes me to clean my quad... :rolleyes:

Next time just try to let it slide as hard as that may be, everyone knows I have that same problem too...

Rich250RRacer
04-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by bloodmoney23
I already let it go, just had to vent it out that its annoying and its almost as if more than half the guys on here are like that anymore on this site. But dont worry, ill have some pics on here pretty soon of it in action. And Rich, def, we gotta ride, but who is radride? I only ask cause its almost as if all the poland riding is gone already (developments and ****) But anyway, hit me up I wanna see your collection.

Radride is a member over at Ohiomafiariders. He just moved back here from Florida last year. His family has over 200 acres, some nice trails, a mud bog for the utes, plans for an MX track, and drag racing. He's off of Struthers road, on Cowden. You can ride there 7 days a week. I think he asks for a $15 donation. Here's some pics of the collection to give you a preview.

The '04, both Lonestars, and the resto
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/P7160219.jpg

The '07
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/07-2.jpg

The Yamahas. '99 Banshee and '85 Tri-Z
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/99ban1.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/triz1.jpg

The CR's. The first one is the '99 250, the second is the best pic I can find right now of the '99 500. I don't have any of the '96.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/99cr.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/newplastic1.jpg

my88r
04-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
Radride is a member over at Ohiomafiariders. He just moved back here from Florida last year. His family has over 200 acres, some nice trails, a mud bog for the utes, plans for an MX track, and drag racing. He's off of Struthers road, on Cowden. You can ride there 7 days a week. I think he asks for a $15 donation. Here's some pics of the collection to give you a preview.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/P7160219.jpg

The '07
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/07-2.jpg

The Yamahas. '99 Banshee and '85 Tri-Z
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/99ban1.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/triz1.jpg

The CR's. The first one is the '99 250, the second is the best pic I can find right now of the '99 500. I don't have any of the '96.
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/99cr.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee108/rich250rracer/quads/newplastic1.jpg

always nice to see your collection.:eek2:

05-01-2008, 12:25 AM
lol i cant sleep at night if my quad has mud on it! but its cuz i dont want it to rust an stuff you know

i like lookin at quads that r nice i dont know why they would tell you its a trail queen they are just ______

bloodmoney23
05-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer

Yeah I know who you are talking about then, Virostek right? this pic here is from the day we went out to his place off of struthers road. Actually his brothers are friends with my bro or his sister i cant remember. I just know his dad owns the gas station in poland. This is that quarry with the excavator still in it right off the road outside the 2 nice fields. Is he still plannin on making the MX track? Last i heard from him he got involved in some other stuff and was gonna forget about the riding park plan.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2yost5c.jpg

bloodmoney23
05-01-2008, 10:41 AM
And Rich one more thing, you wanna head out to hillsville one day. Im prolly gonna try to head up there with my bro and either my wife or my buddy todd this weekend. If you are up for it give me a call. 272-6618 . We might be able to get all the ricotelli's to go as well if you know them or not but depends on wether they are working or not. And we also have a track built at my buddies grandmas right off of 224 by the new developments right past BK in poland too.